for The Silence

7/1/2001 c1 DesiJohnson84
I really like this story. I'm glad you have the Annie/Jack romance in there but I think it should have been Clu/Fi instead of Carey/Fi... Clu and Fi belong together!Other than that, this story rocks and is going on my favorites list :).
12/23/2000 c1 sexy sammy
i know you you r cool but your story was like omg it was a lot cooler then you and it was not all that goog:-) j/j it was ok for a story!
12/20/2000 c1 Maria Cordelia Deluca
Yo! Diva this is Liz and I would like to say that your first part of the story is really really good and it sounds really really misterous!
12/8/2000 c1 blinkchick
Good start! Keep going! Post more soon! By the way, please try to sorta include Carey in the story. If you feel like it. It doesn't really matter. =)
12/8/2000 c1 slappykidd
great start. I would love for you to keep on writing this. and post when you add another part in the So Weird clubhouse like you did the last time. Oh yeah add lots of Carey (well...if you want to that is)

keep it up,

slappy :)
12/7/2000 c1 Jodiharm
It's so good but you must read mine on Nsync world it's called The Life I Live.
12/7/2000 c1 maria cordelia deluca aka the giggle queen my pen name
sis yo i love the story see i reviewed shut up
12/6/2000 c1 none of you bissness
your story is cool

rememer:YOUR A NERD!
12/6/2000 c1 Y.U
What's this doing in the Originals section?
12/5/2000 c1 M.E
I like this story
12/5/2000 c1 KateYour BF
Good story! Are you that exited to having your story here? Geeze! take a chill pill. Great story even though I HATE ANNIE! But hey it's good. hhhhhmmmm We need to get together and finish our story hu? TTYS.