for Row by Row

7/1/2005 c1 ForgottenHope
i really like this piece. i would have to say that, by reading your writings, you are one of the best writers on fictionpress. i would love to read other things by you. keep writing and enjoy doing it.
8/29/2004 c1 5quiksilva brumby
great stuff =)
x micky
5/1/2004 c1 7SaintEm0
WOW! Just as i reviewed your sisters, i am going to say the same thing, mind you i am not goingt to call you a girl. you have great talent. You have a way with words that i don't really have. you will have a wonderful future in whatever you decide to do, but you ALWAYS have writing to fall back on. continue to write even if you dont post it, just for your OWN satisfaction.
LV
btw i loved your little rant-y bio
6/29/2003 c1 10snowtiger13731
This is good. I like the rhyming a lot. The poem's figurative, but not completely vague that the reader has no idea what is going on.

*~jULiA~*
6/6/2003 c1 6Lisa0211
I know what it's about! Hehe. Should I tell? No, I won't, that's cheating. I was there when you wrote it. You were so nice on your bio page. *sniffle* You know I am not smarter than you Mr. above 150 IQ! But I love you anyway for thinking so! Your writing is fabulous! And you have this dry, biting, witty humor that closely resembles the British tastes that I love. Keep putting up works.
6/5/2003 c1 21Miamouse
Liking this... great vocab, cool subject. Kind of devoid of emotion... which works.

Mia :)