for Love At First Sight

3/26/2006 c13 Anonymous
This story is so sweet! I just wish it was longer...I didn't want it to end! I loved the way you portrayed the atmosphere of London and the whole "life of a lawyer" thing. I especially loved your ending!

Keep on writing!
3/23/2006 c13 1bittersweet suicide
very nice story. Loved the whole thing. Made me laugh too. great job
7/9/2005 c13 emerald
aww! i so needed a longer epilogue...but that was GREAT-AWESOME! love the guy's point of view wise...it's different and really let's us girls know how their stupid mind really works...and love his personality too-he's sweet cute and lovable but still an asshole-in a good way offcourse lol:)...and they are like perfect for each other! love how you had lara give in and question him after the fight- what after all he went through trying to make her fall for him *sigh* they are so great togather! anyways gotta go read your other stories now...
6/8/2005 c13 dOrKy-GuRl03
hey gurl that was a very good stories...so loving it...good job...
3/26/2005 c9 Sweetie Pie
Great story. By the way, it is "arsehole".
1/5/2005 c13 6Late March
Okay, now you have to review my story. I'm desparate for reviews on it. Be honest about it too. Anyway, i loved you story. It really was a joy to read. Please write more stories like it soon!

-Aurelia of the Dragons
9/4/2004 c13 2green n yellow fish
i love this story!
6/29/2004 c13 26pneumothorax
I like the way you told this. Alot of lawyer fics tend to be unrealistic but this was. realistic, not un I mean. Some parts seemed a bit overplayed, not huge segments, just some lines throughout. I'd have though that if they were adults they would have talked a little more like them but I guess you can't really do that unless you've been one. However, it was a good fic, an interesting read although it could have been more complex in places to give a more realistic feel.
6/4/2004 c13 Ayashino
Oh! It was a great story! I'm always amazed when people can actually finish their work, more so when they have more then 5 chapters. (I'm one of few i suppose that have the hardest time finishing anything) I'll be sure to read more of your work!
11/21/2003 c13 Moz
Well-written story. I thought you did a really good job writing it from a guy's point of view because that is damned hard!
11/21/2003 c13 13Coral Chimera
Omg GREAT FIC

tho' I stumbled upon it after completion- I enjoyed it. great skills at delivering the story! kudos!
11/5/2003 c13 6nfgcassie
I love your story! it turned out so good!

you can r&r mine if you want.

yours was awesome
9/19/2003 c13 AlienVision
ohmigod! the ending is so funny! u gotta write a sequel... and in the future... dont make the relationships go so fast... slow them down a lil, so it'll sound realistic! and, the best part is, is that there r more chappies! and more subplots! that means more writing! gotta lkuv this story...

~avision
8/19/2003 c13 9charmed03
AW! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! Plus, what made your story even better was the fact that you used a male perspective. VERY GOOD! I congratulate you on finishing your story. Hope you write some more!

(By the way, there was one thing that really bothered me. It's how you spelled asshole. Lol! :-)
7/26/2003 c13 9Aedeen
aw! what an ending! I wasn't expecting that until the words "mrs taylor" were uttered! - Great story as a whole - i liked it if you didn't notice - There was only one thing slightly amiss - the grammar & spelling in places was a little off, mind you that happens when one is in a rush! - thanks for a great Afternoon!
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »