for The Witch of Sweetbrire

2/12/2004 c8 2green n yellow fish
hey, I really liked ur story! it's amazing! read mine "Death is part of the Process" It's good, but not as gud as urs,
luv
green n yellow fish
8/19/2003 c1 9charmed03
"knights in shining armor and knights in dull armor" lol! I liked that!
8/11/2003 c2 3Pathy
Keep writing.

It leaves me wanting more. =P

- Pathy
6/14/2003 c8 3Pallas Wolf
Ah...I loved this fic. ^^ I demand a Prince Calamity of my own! He's so cute...in personality, that is, as we don't really have any pictures of him. So, hm. Think before speak, no?

There was one teensy mistake (a few, actually, but this was the only semi-important one) in that you referred to Samontha as 'she' ("she was truly in love with the princess"). I'm pretty sure I remember Samontha bein' a man - the gag with his name and all. ^-

-Palla.

OO! A sequel?
6/12/2003 c8 2Mystified
DEFINITELY entertaining! = ) And I'd for sure read any sequel if you do decide to do one. You have a nice balance of creativity and humor, with the whole romance factor. Nicely done.
6/11/2003 c8 1sparklingdiamond8723
This is a great story! And very funny, too!
6/11/2003 c8 2mystal
That's IT? I think you ought to let us the readers know what exactly the relationship between Takatia and that witch is. Or at least give us enough hints... *dissatisfied*

okay, now for the more serious part- entertaining this story has been. Think i've made that clear enough in my previous reviews. I do think that the abovementioned relationship thingy should be cleared up though. Do let me know when there's a sequel or something.
6/10/2003 c8 cherebon
Don't leave us hanging! What did Gracollac mean by her mother was naive?
6/10/2003 c8 lostinscotland
cute! yis, yis, very entertaining, and you must continue. sorry i don't have any ideas just now, but if you really want some, let me know and i will rack my little brain and see what i can come up with! and either way, let me know if you do write more!
6/10/2003 c7 lostinscotland
lol! gotta love ditzy princesses!

and i still love cal! hehehehe ::giggles hysterically:: sorry, but this story has definitely got me hooked

6/10/2003 c6 lostinscotland
::prances happily:: i like cal! hehehe!
6/10/2003 c5 lostinscotland
lol, excellent. i like samontha. but cal still wins! yay!
6/10/2003 c4 lostinscotland
lol, i definitely like this cal guy.

6/10/2003 c3 lostinscotland
teehee! i like this prince calamity character. what a name!

6/10/2003 c7 mystal
You know, the more I read this, the more it reminds me of Slayers... Takatia is very much like Lina especially when she loses her temper at Cal(who somewhat reminds me of Gourry except he's smarter, can't fight and...you get the drift). I do wish you would work a little more on the description though. But conversation wise, you are doing great! I particularly love the exchanges between Cal and Takatia. :)
24 Page 1 2 Next »