for Without You Here

8/11/2003 c1 7Dark Hamadryad
I want congratulate you on saying so much yet writing so little.

~Luna
8/8/2003 c1 57teh tarik
Wow, that's really awesome! I'm impressed... Continue writing more, you're good!
7/9/2003 c1 12Lady Estra
I really, really like your stuff! It's all really emotionally moving, very profound, and very beautiful (there I go again, I need a new word!)

~*LadyEstra*~
6/27/2003 c1 292Fabian Cortez
Excellent piece, one of my favourites as it examines the emotional and spiritual aspects of pain and need, in love. Great work.

Fc
6/20/2003 c1 12Silverlight Elf
OH MY GOD YOUR A FINCH PERSON! You rule sal! No wonder your work is so great! Finch is da bomb! Anyways, another wonderful peice.. Love the Reading pleasure line.. very smooth! hehe!
6/15/2003 c1 The Black Rider
Hmm...Author Alert seems to be malfunctioning on my computer, otherwise I'd have seen this sooner. Sorry.

I did like this poem a lot. I'll get ahold of that song as soon as I can, BTW. I'm sure I'll like it a lot more then. Not that its not good already.
6/15/2003 c1 13Davido Martino
wo! great!
6/13/2003 c1 1Jimmy Jazz
Oh excellent, well done here. I think this is one of the best pieces you've done, well done. Excellent.
6/12/2003 c1 62Twistedlyinsane
Another peom from you that is so great it is hard to review.^_^I like how you describe how it effected the person without this signifigant person.
6/9/2003 c1 98Not Just a Little Girl
*mwah* i'm in IT and reviewing, aren't I a good girl? LOL.

Heehee like i said: Love it. Imagery is fantastic and you are a wicked writer **going green**

Best line...

"When the pictures fall,

I see my life shatter on the floor,"
6/8/2003 c1 GrungeIsDead
... -_- huh?
6/8/2003 c1 100Keep it 100
That was poetry at its best.

~Heart of the Sword
6/8/2003 c1 37NailsOfNineInches
Well-written. I know the feeling. Keep up the work.
6/8/2003 c1 lostinscotland
aw! is sweet. and sad. and once again, i don't know how to review poetry...

sorry i haven't reviewed your stuff lately, but i just don't know how to review poetry! i really don't...

oh, watch for updates, too. i'm gonna update "targeting innocents" soon, hopefully tonight. i hope...