for Open Your Eyes

11/1/2005 c1 34curiouzkatt
omigosh, i never reviewed this? anyway, it's a helluvah great work. (natamaan ako. =^-^U=) ps, i was thinking of gray, but i thought of Hazy... anyway, they're different. and i can't think of a song yet, but lots of people tell me it needs a song. you think of one... nyehehehe...
3/6/2004 c1 43PainHateJusticeRaceAndLife
Again, you have managed to amaze me...I really enjoyed this one as it sort of sounds like my thoughts in my dark moments.(and no, im not suicidal)Nevertheless, an enchanting and thought provoking writing.
10/7/2003 c1 31ArisaKatsu
Wow. That was really great. I really liked the whole dream idea. The epilogue was good to have there. It really fitted in nicely and kind of tied up a few loose ends. I really liked the style of this one. It seemed kind of like a prose poem. I didn't know what those were a few weeks ago, but we're doing them in Englsh class. Um, they're kind of hard to explain...have you heard of them? Anyway, awesome poem; the descriptions were amazing. Excellent!
7/9/2003 c1 1liquor knight
That was damn long!

But it was damn nice.

Oh i'm so proud of my dear, darling...ampon...

ahahaha...

aw...
6/21/2003 c1 Kezarahk
Wow. Something other than "I'm the only person who's ever been this depressed"? Refreshing to see.

I like the descriptions, the detail; the storytelling, really. Also the hope. Especially the hope.

Nice work. =)
6/18/2003 c1 laerai
I loved this. I loved the metaphors. I like when things aren't just a black and white story that is what it is. I like that there is some... uncertainty and room for others to relate. I love your style. This was a great story!
6/14/2003 c1 8Tempting Sanity
Wow! That was a really good story! I loved the style of how you wrote it-very realistic. It makes it seem like its happening to the reader too. Just wondering: is the person talking to her supposed to be God? (if not then I feel a little stupid right now...) It just seemed like it was from the way he/she brought her back to the light. Well, either way, it was a good story!
6/12/2003 c1 2Margarita Balmaseda
...Whoa. Well, you were nice enough to reveiw my dream, so I will return the favor. The dream was wonderfully written and described. One walked through the darkness with you, and as lick would have it, opens up their eyes, also. I believe that the real eye-opener was the end of the story, not just the end of the dream ;)

Isn't it nice when you wake yourself up? When one can open one's own eyes?
6/12/2003 c1 Needa S
Beautiful story. Awesome job!
6/11/2003 c1 46aberlemno
That was. . .amazing. . . . And as for what the person in the dream was, I don't know. I had thought a part of the narrating person, then when he or she siad "You people have so many names for me" I thought Death. Showing that it wasn't her time to die, or *something*. But then I think the feather has symbolism to who it was. Now the "it" that was causing arguments sounds like divorce, but maybe it was that her dad died, and it was him in the dream, hence the feather if he was now an angel or something. But I always mess stuff up when I'm trying to understand it so I'll just shut up now. Expect I look vvery stupid now. . . . . . . .
6/11/2003 c1 Kyalia yes it's me
Azreal is the name of the angel who is supposed (Christian belief, I think- I may have mispelled) to take the soul from the body at the moment of death- just an interesting thing. I like this story, a lot. I love stories like that. This one was done really well- the only thing I didn't like was the []/italics thing. It sometimes made the mood confusing, and the whole thing slightly less believable- but it is hard to balance cynicism and faith in tone. Good job!

Oh, and a shameless self-plug: "The Crystal Maze"

Keep writing!