for Irridescent Sacrifices

7/14/2008 c1 half-sketched.staccatos
konnichi wa

Heh heh... Cute. Very cute, actually. Usually, I'm not one for humor. Don't get me wrong, the element of humor in a story is great; but I don't like the ones dedicated solely to humor as opposed to just having it scattered a bit throughout the story. I was a bit hesitant on reading this, but I decided to anyway - great choice on my part. Kudos. :D

"The Devil must be having a busy day."

Hm, yeah, I'll bet. Or maybe it was because the devil really DIDN'T understand the meaningless gibberish the kid uttered.

"Oh well, At least he could add it to his bug collection."

*chuckles* Cute, cute.

Ha det

-Shan-

(P.S: This is Charmedgrl4ever from fanfiction in case you didn't realize that from the "konnichi wa.")
12/7/2003 c1 7Lightness
oohh lol. that was very very amusing. if kids really went around asking for manuals on satanic rituals, id actually consider becoming a librarian. the story flowed wonderfully and your descriptions were really fun. you also did a great job of developing the character. loved the story. keep writing.
12/5/2003 c1 4eXtreme eVolution
Extremely funny story! Subtle... It was hard to predict what was to come (that the "sacrifice" would become part of a bug collection). That part was the funniest! Keep it up! :)
12/5/2003 c1 33Bobby Black
Very, very funny. I really liked it, especially the small glints of dark humor. Just a few comments. One, I guess towards the end you got over repetitive with the word "victim". It's all right, no biggie, but you can always try to use synonyms. Also one more thing, I wish I hadn't known before hand that the victim was a butterfly, cuz a surprise ending is always better than a fortold surprise ending.
Other than that, very excellent!
11/30/2003 c1 joie 610
:) this story was both funny and freaky, and i mean really freaky. *shivers* kids these days! :P
in such a short piece, you described the main character and event nicely. bravo!
Oh well. At least he could add it to his bug collection now.
^hehe, that was humorous ;)
please write more :D
11/16/2003 c1 Grace Hsia
Funny story! I really liked it quite a bit and it kept you guessing until the end.
9/23/2003 c1 2Cruel Tutelage
I quite enjoyed that. :) Very short, but very sweet... rather like a butterfly's supply of blood.
9/5/2003 c1 10Indigo Ziona
Hehehe... most amusing. Nice work! A butterfly? does seem a bit pathetic, somehow.
8/18/2003 c1 1anonymous-birdie
You know, I think that is how Satanic Rituals first began: random chantings and kitchen-knife-stealing!

This story is really good, you have a great narrative, and your writing is really detailed. But can you write a bit more, if you do another chapter?

By the way, I never knew butterflies have black blood. How did you know that?

Please write more.

anonymous-birdie
8/11/2003 c1 Oort
0(Ò_Ó)0 Interesting. It doesn't seem like the salem witch trialls to me, but it could still be inspired by them. Good story. Now you have to update.
7/19/2003 c1 aegis
I'm trying to figure out how old this boy is. He sounds to me like a ten-year-old, about...a ten-year-old sacrificing butterflies to the devil. Cute and scary at the same time.
6/28/2003 c1 210Kelpylion
This is somewhere between disturbing and hilarious. I love the way you make the piece slightly vague, letting the reader's mind wander off and imagine explanations for this bizarre ritual. Absolutely excellent.
6/27/2003 c1 DXFaintlySaneXD
Lol! 'The Devil must have a busy day' was funny and that he could add it to his bug collection. That kid is crazy.
6/16/2003 c1 31Midnight Walker
I like the last line. Somehow, it is what pulls all of the humor together.