for A Lock of Golden Hair

11/30/2004 c3 6R.M.Whitaker
Hey! Cool story so far! Nice cliffy. Please update soon!
5/27/2004 c3 4AloneintheRain
hmm this is going okay so far. update soon
7/5/2003 c3 6Meitora
Cute. I'd like to read more.

Aroo!
6/30/2003 c1 9charmed03
Damn it. How come nobody's giving me reviews anymore? Take note that I will NOT write anymore until I get a review. So there. (If I sound mean, it's because of the disappointment of not receiving a single review for weeks).
6/17/2003 c3 26a yellow tree
I enjoyed reading this immensely. The premise is exciting, the characters believable, and the cliffhanger leaves you wanting more.

One bit of advise, if I may, though. In some of your descriptions it might be clearer if you were to use the pas rather than present tense, although I do not think it detracted from the story. Good work and keep it up!
6/15/2003 c2 20starangel100890
Very good, I really like this keep this story going. :)
6/14/2003 c2 57NeWriter
I like this chapter! The mystery of someone who had come to tell her future when she was little is great! keep it up=D
6/14/2003 c2 6deadkitty1
ooh! i want to know the rest of the oracle! does all her hair come off when she goes outside or something? that'd be awful. anyway the story is getting good! continue! bye!
6/13/2003 c1 57NeWriter
Nice start! Keep the good work up! Just put a little bit more of actions that describe her feelings! The plot looks good =)
6/13/2003 c1 2Laralie
I like it so far. I hope you update or add to it. It's a good story.
6/13/2003 c1 20starangel100890
Oh I like this story it is charming and appealing to me. :) keep it up. If you want you can read my story The Love of a Cold Rose. Anway great start.