for Weather Report

10/20/2003 c1 orangefreak33
That's an odd metaphor to choose...but it works well. I never would have thought of that. I like the repitition, the first stanza is really sad. It's like his whole life revolves around changing that channel.
6/25/2003 c1 4ColorCrayons
i honestly loved this. i thought it was imaginiative and creative and well written...i LOVE the last stanza. the idea of interacting the weather channel with the way "you" are feeling was amazing. it honestly was. wow. i never would have though of ANYTHING like this. its said that music can alter moods...i could have seen something like that. but i love this idea.
6/17/2003 c1 210Kelpylion
*little tingly feeling funs down Kelpy's spine* That's a really weird metaphor, but somehow it's highly effective. Sometimes the verses got a little bit too silly and redundant for the theme (even though humour and angst do mix) like "In the manner of eating a potato chip," which was just a bit redundant.(and that was a redundant sentence.) Overall, very effective piece.
6/16/2003 c1 9Magentian
lol this one's almost funny, in a sad, rather pathetic sort of way. But it ends with hope, and I like that. I like 'Sorrow is...' better, though.