for The Future Begins

6/16/2003 c1 17Winged One1
Oh wow...if the world ever did end, I'd probably like to be left behind...carrying on is hard...

Okay, I've got two points: It's a great, if scary, story.

2 Thank you for the Review!

And about the muse thing...I'll talk with my muse and see if he knows somebody. ;)

winged one
6/16/2003 c1 Kat no ID here yet
I liked it. There were some parts that could be polished up, like certain words and thoughts being repeated, and a few spelling/grammatical errors here and there. But I know you can spell properly, just a matter of re-reading stuff carefully. ;) Other than that though, it was an interesting concept, and you got the feeling of desperation down good. :)
6/16/2003 c1 Author too lazy to sign in
to dark kremepuff...

Yes, I know about the yogurt and chocolate... I just meant that chocolate and yogurt arent very filling, are they?
6/15/2003 c1 6emperor heliogabalus
O, I liked it. Suspenseful, and stuff. There was one bit that was a little inconsistent, though, when your character ate the yogurt and chocolate bar but left the sandwich, saying "I am not hungry." If she wasn't hungry at all in the first place, then it doesn't make sense for her to eat the yogurt and chocolate. You know? Anyway, overall it was a very good story. Keep writing!
6/15/2003 c1 1Celenathil-the-Elf
Hmm, I thought this was quite interesting. Kudos to you!

Celeny