for Spontaneity

8/25/2016 c24 6Drengade
I really would like to see a continuation of this, i want to see when Royce finds out Edan is a boy, everything is set up, with Edan's brother coming and all and the two couples set up. I'm sorry to say but this actually feels kinda unfinished, as if you lost interest and just stopped writing it.
7/25/2016 c5 Guest
it's funny when Edan called others banshee, he himself is a banshee.
3/17/2016 c24 Void
XD That was absolutely hilarious, and I adore Edan so very much.

Now, if you are not in the state of being dead, I BEG of you, please, please, please, continue. It would make me and so many other people happy. Of course, you might've lost interest in writing this, and I understand that, but if you haven't, then PLEASE continue.
12/5/2015 c2 5Max Sorrell
Lol interesting progression. I think I see where this is going to go. XD
Prince Eden is an interesting character, but I'm not sure how I feel about the other prince just yet... I almost feel like I'd ship Eden with Damar, but I'm not sure... I like a protagonist I can relate to, sadly I don't exactly relate to anyone here perfectly. Then again, I don't think I'm part of the demographic that this story is meant to appeal to... It's not that it's bad by any means in fact I'd say it's one of the best things I've read off of FictionPress just I can't shake off a weird gut feeling that I'm going to have mixed feelings on where this story will lead.
12/5/2015 c1 Max Sorrell
Interesting start. I really like the comedy as well as the story so far. It's easy to see why this is so popular. :)
7/7/2015 c24 Victorinna
Oh god! I love love love this story! It's hilarious! I read you hated it, but I have to tell you, Edan is officially my favorite character ever.
2/17/2015 c1 xtine
This is a fantastic story—quirky, compelling and hysterically funny. Also superior to 96.23 percent of the slash out there. I really wish you would finish it.
2/15/2015 c24 Guest
This Edan is obviously a little crazy brat. His chicken-ruling-the-world idea is amazing. I'm torn in between hating him or loving him. But I choose to adore him. Your writing is really beautiful.

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY TT_TT
4/16/2014 c24 Guest
This story is really good, I wish you continued it even though I absolutely hate Edan, he's so annoying and immature. But your writing is beautiful, each character is unique. I'm gonna read more of your other stories! Your writing style is bloody brilliant.
2/11/2014 c24 HelliosDear
Contınue pls! T-T
2/7/2014 c1 HelliosDear
damar means vein in my language! And i like your story
1/21/2014 c24 Guest
Please, PLEASE don't stop writing this story: it's beautifully written and one of the funniest things I've ever read: I hope to one day see it published on Amazon or paperback. I truly love this story and can't wait to see how it turns out!

KEEP ON WRITING, this story's amazing!
10/17/2013 c24 mkren2
love it again
8/12/2013 c24 Guest
"A sound made him stop. It was really a very quiet sound, like several sharp catches of breath, but it still made him stop and turn wide eyed to stare at the door it had come from. It sounded like ….

The sound came again.

It sounded like someone was crying."

Redundancy! Redundancy everywhere! My god,why
8/12/2013 c1 Guest
Why is there even a manga section? Mangas are supposedly visual novels.
1,240 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »