for Dreaming of a Lovely Angel

8/16/2003 c3 Lora Helen
Hey, that was a really good chapter, i love the way this story flows, its really nice and easy to read!

I cant wait for an update and i love the characters you have Here, Kha is so sweet and Shaun is really facinating, but there are so many things that could happen in theis story and i cant wait to see where you take it!

please keep posting!

Lora Helen
8/12/2003 c3 Alle
Hey, I didn't think you would update again. Very glad you did though. I like Kha and Shaun very much. Update soon.
8/12/2003 c3 Purged Account
Hurray! You updated. I adore your works. I'm putting you on my fave authors list. Please write more, whenever you can.
8/11/2003 c3 9Leaf Zelindor
awe! ~Leaf~
8/11/2003 c3 ddz008
Oh! It was god!

Keep writing!

Poor Shaun!

:D
8/7/2003 c1 Jefferson Russell
Oh I liked this. You write very well, and I can't wait to read the rest of this. The double date sounds good.
7/21/2003 c2 ddz008
I don't know why but I found this more weird than the others,

It was interesting!

Keep writing!

Do you know something? It's 5 am in the morning.
6/27/2003 c2 newtypeshadow
Guile is not a nice person.

and Kha doesn't like druggies -or- hookers. :wince: -that- doesn't bode well for Shaun. :raises wine glass: until he finds out! :sip:

i like Shaun's attitude about life...and break-ins...and his (mental)bedroom humor. Kha is funny. i love the 'speed' description of him happy. (i keep thinking of shuichi from gravitation ^_^) amara is the perfect friend for him. she rox!

so, a date, is it? do update soon - i'd love to see how it goes.
6/23/2003 c2 1lora-helen
YaY! That was such a cool chappie, erk, thought Kha blew it with the Hooker thing, that could cause problems, but i do hope not!

Double date? very cute! LoL!

Please update very soon, this is a catchy story!

All the best

Lora Helen
6/23/2003 c1 lora-helen
Lol, that was really good, its almost painfull watching Kha, but, its a very good Story! ^^

I'm gonna go read chappie two now.
6/19/2003 c2 19NotEnough
Aww, why are all the sweet gay guys in stories gay, in bad relationships or are beat upon...

Heh, update son, i like it. I like it alot. :D. Kha seems adorable and i Shaun is just too nice...got a bit of a bad life tho huh...
6/18/2003 c2 Alle
I did not see Shaun being a 'whore'. What a shock, but a good one, adds to the plot. And Kha is so sweet. Shaun's confidence and Kha's bashfulness are too good. This chapter was even better than the first, and the first was great. I am really looking forward to your next update.
6/18/2003 c2 leaf Zelindor
all i have to say is "AW" ^_^ it is nice to know a bit more about Shaun...i kinda feel bad for him...but..the end of the chapter just made me want to "aw" so badly...XD ~Leaf~
6/18/2003 c2 2Pixiestyxs1
I like this story. It's so cute. Write more and have it out soon? Please?
6/18/2003 c1 Pixiestyxs1
I like this story. It has so many possibilities. I would love to see more. It could use a beta because some of your sentences don't make sense together but other than that it's fine. Please take that last comment nicly because I don't mean for it to be mean.
19 Page 1 2 Next »