for Angel

7/6/2008 c1 2Demented Circus Tour Guide
Good luck finding your angel! God bless~
7/9/2005 c1 38Frog Tongue
wonderful
5/12/2005 c1 14moonstrike.raven
really well done. keep going!
5/4/2005 c1 5lovesickangel
It's good, but maybe you should make it in a smaller font.
3/11/2005 c1 deletemyaccount2012
Good poem, know where your coming from. Suicides tough. The poem flowed nicly. Great job.
1/21/2005 c1 13Rhea De'Aqua
Its a nice poem.Good idea, but its a little simplistic.Good though. ^.^
1/3/2005 c1 2twelve-winged-raven
That was like a sing-song poem of suicide. Deep. It flowed very nice, the rhyme was on key, and the imagery was broad but precise enough for people to get somewhat of a vivid picture. When you tried to kill yourself, did you really hear your Angel speaking to you, or was that just part of the story?I noticed the size of the letters for this poem were huge. Were you planning to slam/ act out this poem before an audience? (They're easiest to read with huge letters.) While I was reading the poem, it was like I was looking through one of those short picture books, except the pictures were all dark and solomn (like the theme), with the 'voice/ unseen form of the Angel acting as an illuminating spark of hope that lit up the pictures. I have a vivid imagination, lol! Anyways, I could totally see this poem being portrayed through art or slam poety. It has good effect. It's vivid enough for people to definatly get the picture of what your saying, and not so vivid to turn off some audiences. (ie: with explicit detail of the gore or things like that.)It has effect.
5/9/2004 c1 45Aphrodite
That was really good. I've heard that voice before. I have thought about it before and I have heard it. I'm glad you wrote this and posted it here. Thank you so much for this wonderful poem.
3/28/2004 c1 4JoseJavi
dont kill yourself!
otherwise i wont be able to feast my eyes on another one of your kick-ass poems. keep it up.
2/3/2004 c1 cowO2
I have considered Suacide over and over everyone in my head tells me there's too much to live for. this poem tells how I feel perfectly.
5/20/2003 c1 5Wendy14
That was a great poem! Kimda like me. I considered suicide a while back, but I just thought of all the good things I'd be missing out on.

Keep writing, you're very talented!

PEACE OUT!

~wendy

Pritty-Kitty 4eva!
11/18/2002 c1 13Vampire Queen1
I know what your talking about. I have been thinking about suicide for a year now, cuz I was sooo pretected that I didn't even know about it before. I have been serching for that little voice, but I never got one, so I'm thinking that your poem here was that voice. Thank you!

~Queen~
9/30/2002 c1 15Hagar
It's a good poem, first of all. The language is completely natural, and that's not very common with such a perfect rhyme. A little mix of tenses here and there though.

As for the contents... Your feelings and thoughts, as they show in the poem, are wondefully crystalized and believable. The ending, with its skepticism, is a true jem.
9/28/2002 c1 16YellowRoseThorn
tHAT IS SO GOOD! kEEP WRITING! AGGH THAT WAS SO GOOD! HEY CAN YOU CHECK OUT MY FICS TOO! NOT AS GOOD!
9/25/2002 c1 OUTLAW
I love this poem. I too have wanted to commit suicide, but I saw a sign from God that told me not to. I can totally relate to this poem. Please do not commit suicide if you are still thinking about it. You are a good writer and I would hate to see that wasted. God is with you even if your friends hate you and your family does to. Never give in to the crap and stand tall no matter what they do our say. I have learned that.
19 Page 1 2 Next »