for moments

7/7/2020 c1 Otakuami
This story is like Slowly and gently breaking your heart so that the pain of seeing someone die when they want to live and be happy with the person they are in a relationship with doesn't make you cry, it makes you sob or maybe brings a tear or two to your eyes. This is so well written. I could see the scenes described there. They are beautiful
12/3/2008 c1 xStonedTillDeathx
beautiful. just simply beautiful.

im quite fond of all your stories actually,

your an amazing writer, slip.

keep up the good work dude!

[[GAH! corney i know! but i dont know what else to say =D ]]

-bambi
11/22/2003 c1 10Lullaby87
breathtakingly beautiful :) *tear*
10/23/2003 c1 Fantasy101
This is a great story it's so sweet an sad. But I've been fighting with my freind about wether or not that this is a girl/guy or a guy/guy. Could u please email me and tell me;)
10/9/2003 c1 2Tsukinani
Hey Slip,

I love the story and underground, but does the sick person die at the end or just fall asleep with their lover? Email me please : .

Thanks ever so much

We could be gone
8/27/2003 c1 rachel
that was incredibly touching. you left just enough for the imagination. excellent piece.
8/23/2003 c1 11Anoyo
Wow. Again, wow. I don't know how you do it, but you seem to give a *soul* to all of your works. Like they've taken on emotion and life themselves. It's a welcome outpost to some of the dry fiction of today (like my own). Death is something that's hard to personify, but you've done a wonderful job. Somehow made it seem soft and deep all at the same time. A very wonderful story. Makes me wonder how 'underground' is going to turn out.

Ann
6/27/2003 c1 2LoveSasa
More shivers...

~Mizery Rose~
6/18/2003 c1 19NotEnough
I don't know what to write. I mean, i have to write something, but i can't seem to find the right words.

It's so sad, but not in a depressing way. It makes you want to smile at the end because how can you cry for someone that doesn't want to be cried for. I could never be that content, i couldn't be as strong as either of them are.

Dil.