for The fires within

12/2/2003 c1 13Elizabeth Gordon
This is beautifully written, i'm sure all of us have heard the little positive and negative voices together, well i have though i may be crazy, who knows. But i really love this, in a way it's what i tried to represent in my own poem. Well anyways, take care x and the negative side will be the first ones to see the bad coming therefor the first ones to jump for cover, so we're better off.
11/22/2003 c1 Spatula-Master
I remember when you sent this to me, but it still amazes me how well the description truly gets a good picture in your head. I kinda get what the other guy was saying, when i read it together it also made sense (in most parts) did you intend it that way or was that just a big coincidence. anyway. I LOVE it, in fact i added it to my favs. BYE! (i just realized my teeth are smooth! :D i'm really hyper)
10/11/2003 c1 27Spirit Child
This is great, I read the regular lines and then the - lines like you said and then i tried reading the whole thing ignoring them. It actually read really well when I did that sort of scitzophrenic yes i am/ no your not thing you know opposite perspectives from the same person thing but it was still really cool.
9/29/2003 c1 2Fae Azuriel
Muhahahaha! 'Tis me, the evil munchkin!

-erm...sharon? It's me, e-ola. I got a hold of you! I was searching for naiad but the idea of nereid came to me in my flute practise, like *cough* many...other things *cough* poem *cough*

Manny god reviews for this one, I see? It's really long, and a bit confusing,

-but I really like this one. Somehow I must of missed it in your other writing that I read today. Really, I can think of no advice to give you...
6/23/2003 c1 128Zainab
I think it flows when you read it together. It makes sense. It gives a sense of a person fighting with themselves, kind of like an inner struggle. Kind of like the angel and devil on shoulder thing, and no I wasn't thinking about angels and devils while reading this...
6/20/2003 c1 16Sakamura
Great poem. Good flow. please keep writing and keep up the great work...not to sound cliche.
6/17/2003 c1 1l'orage d'absinthe
Wow.

I really like this. the best poem i've read in a long time.

i like your style and your way of expressing yourself.

keep writing.