for Jared and Iris

7/6/2003 c17 Knottaclue
Jared is such a sweetheart. He practically reads Iris' mind. And Iris is so stoic about Scott's behaviour. Too bad the vacation has to end.

This continues to be a wonderfully heartfelt story!
7/6/2003 c17 Jillybean
"this one doesn't scare easily" heh

You're getting a great response to this - and for good reason, it's compelling to read.

I have a mad idea forming in my head - you may not be to keen on it - I'll email you.
7/5/2003 c16 1Halliwellgirls
Well, Jillybean told me to read this, and I think it's really good! Brava :D I like this Jared guy, continue please! :)
7/5/2003 c16 Jillybean
lol - you crack me up. You have this way of interpreting life that just makes it funny.

Seriously - I'm loving it all. Jared is very sexy (gotta massage the ego) and Scott sounds like a complete prat. And this will go down in history - ' Just because you're breaking up our relationship, don't make your cat suffer.' as the worst attempt to make anyone feel guilty in the history of the world.

Loving it
7/4/2003 c16 ashes
that is so completely fucked up about her family and friends.. i mean, you'd think support would be better than criticism right? iris handled it a hell of a lot better than i would, i probably wouldn't talk to them for about.. oh, a decade. but she put up with them, so i guess that shows what a great person she is... not to mention patient. sheesh. and scott is just plain CREEPY. awesome i want MORE story!
7/4/2003 c16 10Socially Inept Kitchen Boy
I really really like this story. It's so realistic. None of that boy-meets-girl-falls-in-love-and-there-are-no-serious-repercussions bullshit or another of those high-school-students-find-their-soulmates stories. Definitely one of my favorites. I can't wait for more.
6/25/2003 c14 Starbrat
Well, at least she broke it off pretty soon.
6/25/2003 c14 Knottaclue
What a relief! I feel all the 'warm fuzzies' inside. Still, I feel sorry for Scott too. He can't be that bad of a guy or Iris wouldn't have seen a future with him in the beginning. Wonderful chapter and looking forward to more!
6/24/2003 c14 ashie
haha i like the 'poo'
6/24/2003 c14 2Angelicphyre
This is definitely an interesting story. Can't wait to read more!

~*~Angelic~*~
6/24/2003 c1 6mercy templar
i love this it is so realistic keep writing
6/24/2003 c13 14Ashley the Fair
I love this story! Jared sounds bangin'! Err, that means hot. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
6/24/2003 c13 9bethe1tosay
ONE WORD: MORE. :-)
6/21/2003 c10 Starbrat
Ah, interesting. So I suppose the next question is, is it merely pre-marital jitters and a crush, or the start of true love?
6/21/2003 c1 bethe1tosay
Fido is gay - only one review per chapter... pssh.

Chap 10 - :-(. aw