for Elements of Light

7/27/2003 c2 36Rhia
Wowwe! This is so cool! One thing I wanna metion, I bet some ppl noticed it too. There's a few hints of Harry Potter in here. Don't loose the originality of it! But it's sill such a good story! Try not to parallel ur story's characters to J.K. Rowling's. It's such a wonderful story, don't ruin it! Anyways, I kno why Allenkair
7/27/2003 c1 Rhia
Hey, this is JUST prologue? Wow. I"m impressed! u obviously spent a lot of time on picking the plots and exact words u wanted. I love it so far! Keep it up...off to Ch. 1. ^_^ Stay writing...

-Rhia
7/6/2003 c2 39Llamrei
A very good start to what seems to be the beginning of a very interesting story. Only one question, around what time period does this take place, or is it in the now? Anyway, loved the names and the concept, quite unique I must admit. Can't wait for the next update.
6/26/2003 c2 kelyn
hey great chapter
6/25/2003 c2 Snoffy
Heya Conie (sparkle_green113!) i LUVE THIS STORY... THE ELEMENTS! The names are SO prettyy! no offense tho.. i only like "chrysta" cuz it sounds like kristen or krystal.. like those names... hehe.. yep yep. you are SO amazing sparkley conie! i can't even finish one story at all! Well, maybe i finished 20 stories this year... but ur's is SO long! Can I borrow ur Building Believable Character Book again? I really like it... I didn't copy the whole thing. I only copied like.. 300 pages of it... hehe...lol. k? So email me and tell me. respond as soon as possible. rasap. RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP RASAP ... i think uv've got my point now... yep yep you have. u noe when i came home today.. i got pearl milk tea to! It was so good... but i only got half a cup.. *sniff *sniff... aodifha;o idhf;os

oops.. i'm off the subject right now.. oops. sorry... g2g.. bya!
6/25/2003 c2 37Fantwriter
Pretty good, i sent you an e-mail about it. Okie?
6/18/2003 c1 kelyn
Wow! This story is really great. You've done a wonderful job on it! I bet it did take a long time. I'll be looking for the next chapter & I hope it comes out soon!

~K