for The SFiles

8/30/2004 c2 2Naomi Schemer
i dont know what to say abou this, but i liked it.
6/3/2004 c2 shadowedskies
O.o Holy crap the ending scared me. I liked this alot though. MY mouth dropped when i read that his heart exploded. .O ouch. Fantastic though...i like these short little tidbits. You should write more...alot more. *grin*
6/3/2004 c1 shadowedskies
HaHaHaHaHaHa! ROFL...That was genious!
7/17/2003 c2 Morbid Fascination
Much, much better than the last one. There is variety and it's not too redundant.

MF
7/16/2003 c2 28GoldenTears
Umm...that just makes me wanna cry...talk about tails from the cript...lol...It just wasn't the happy ending I suppose I was expecting! It was good though!

-GoldenTears-
6/22/2003 c2 15Ulfr
Thats depressing.
6/19/2003 c1 Morbid Fascination
Be afraid, be very afraid.

Hrrm, that came out of nowhere...anyway. I'd just like to say that it's a nice sex scene, but leaves more to be desired. Piece of advice, don't use 'Ross' or 'the Stranger' for the beginning of almost every sentence. The redundancy makes it a bit monotonous. And your choice of words is not the best, if you want to write mindless smut, at least change some words here and there where you pull a "welcome to the department of redundancy department" move, and there's something that's like an itch I can't reach about the story, if I ever do manage to get it, I'll tell you.

Spud
6/19/2003 c1 20Simoriah Tyler
::amused:: I've written similar... 'cept it was straight... but mine wasn't as well written, I think. Luv the punchline =). yay!
6/19/2003 c1 28GoldenTears
I need a life too. lol. Or else I would be R/R steamy sex dreams! lol. It wasn't bad...your choice of words was a little off, but it was great non-the-less. (=9_9=)

-GoldenTears-