for Existence

6/30/2004 c1 33UnShure Dreamer
This is beautifully written and well thought out. The last two lines end the poem perfectly and are my favorite. Nice veiw on existence.
6/4/2004 c1 143The Illiterate Poet
I love this poem it is writen excently, not often do I like poems that I havent writen, great work.
6/3/2004 c1 2the world woke up without me
I love it. Every fucking word is neccesary, and the result is just beautiful. Way to go, man!
5/24/2004 c1 catseyeview
I love the lines here, "Snow melts in the sunlight as the cedars sway in the breeze." Its the essence of existence. Snow comes and goes, life comes and goes, as the tree stands by and watches...
5/20/2004 c1 20Ravens Cross
Not as touching as the rest of your work but still holds true to a nice piece. Beautiful use of the word quell. Have always liked the sound of the word and wished to use it many times in my work but never found the right spot...it always sounded forced. But you, you have used it beautifully here when talking about "crushed" desire.
5/19/2004 c1 53Ciara Malloren
Wow. Okay. Wow. I read this one about five times after I brought this little box up before I was able to write anything. I know in poems punctuation is immaterial in poems, generaly, but "Needing the purity/ Only they can offer/ My worn and weary soul." is a fragment and is a little confusing, because I'm not very smart. Overall, you were right to put this one up. But you knew that.
1/4/2004 c1 52Frito the Great
Great, good, wonderful, magnificent, bloody brilliant, all of these describe you and your writings!
11/11/2003 c1 Blithe
You have an interesting rhyme partern here..ending with a rhymed couplet is a habit of mine as well as Shakespear's and yours..;-) that must mean something, surely..
11/7/2003 c1 114The Cheshire Kitten
Interesting view of existence; reminds me of Plato's "Myth of the Cave". Still, I think the lights you described glow in every being; you just have to find them inside the shadow.
7/8/2003 c1 11Serenity69
I love the lines "I am a shadow that stands behind reality"! This is really really good, as is all of your other work. *Sighs* Some people have all the talent.