for Luck of the Strigoi

10/2/2006 c10 Jen
Still no update?

Long time no talk!
10/26/2005 c1 Jen
Everytime I see you, I make a mental note to come here but I always forget and I hardly ever see you..

Anyways, it's Jen from your English 11 class...

Ah... ICQ won't let me on, so yeah...

I've been meaning to get you this link for awhile, like I said I would...

http:/notjen.proboards44.com

That's my forum, please join, then we can talk more. And yeah.

No one's using their real name.

~Jen
3/11/2005 c1 Jen
Finally read all you have here, it's great, can't wait for you to post more on this. But in the mean time I'll read about Geoff. ^^

See you after March Break.
9/6/2004 c10 2Tobaeus
This chapter could almost stand on its own. I sorta liked the ultimatum. It was creative. I also liked the frying pan- it was good improv on Boru's part.
9/1/2004 c9 Tobaeus
I really like this story. It's better than some that I've seen on this site. I really like how I can see the world you have created. I have a hard time imagining Borujah as a short 15 year old. I keep seeing a muscly tall guy. I really liked the line earlier... how did it go? "He never took anything. He either convinced you that you didn't want it anymore, or he won it from you in a bet." That was real eloquent. I hope to seem more. ^_^
2/14/2004 c9 Jen
Oh... my... dear... gawd... I love it... You need to finish it so I can read more... :: dances with glee :: Write write write, damn you! lol
Also... Seeing as I'm a perfectionist I noticed a lot of typos, you fix them, yes? :: grins ::
12/30/2003 c9 5thefireburnswithin
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. ^^;;
Wow... *sniff* That was so sad. Poor Sid. I feel sorry for him. Losing his love and all that.
Good story. Hopefully there is more to come. I wonder what trouble Sunny and now Kathyrn will bring up. *shrug*
12/8/2003 c9 2Kell Hound
great job keep writing
12/7/2003 c9 Ashley
Aw. I feel so bad for Sid. He seems so genuine there! Lad has some guts, you must admit. And of course we get to see sunny, running about with dogs so that's always a good thing. Lots of fune dialogue involving sexy Kathryn's breasts. xDD Dialogue always gets better with you I was laughing so hard this time. And then you ended it with extream sadness for poor Sid :( And Mina. Little girl mina! Didn't see that one comming I'll tell yeh. Good job!
9/27/2003 c8 Ashley
Oh, very nice. A whole chappy with lots of Sid and Boru. I liked. And it actually makes me feel a little sorry for Sunny, the big lug :P Nice job!
9/16/2003 c4 insect muahaha you'll never guess
DONT SMELL THE CORPS FUMES! OR THE CRAZY SISTERS WILL GET YOU HAHAHAHAHHAHA

... thats great i thought you said no one read your stuff you lie *points finger*

so anyway ya its great

I'LL GET YOU WITH MY TREE POSSE
9/12/2003 c7 45Abbriella
Your dialogue has gotten much better. I definitely think that you are getter there in trying to make Sid and Boru closer. Keep trying because you have a good idea. Sorry it has taken me so long to do anything regarding my story and your story. I started school last week (College Sucks :( I would rather be sitting around watching tv). So keep going and if it ever takes me this long again, just email me and tell me to check it out, cause sometimes I forget even when I get an alert.
8/22/2003 c7 5thefireburnswithin
Yes yes! Yes you're diolague was MUCH better. Couldn't really see much of their relationships but it was there and described well. ^_^

Yeah, it was kind of short. But short chapter's are really the best. ^.~

Byez! Wings... /^_^\\
8/20/2003 c7 Ash
Lovely chapter. Poor Sid :( I can't help feeling bad for the little bugger. I just want to give him a big hug. And Boru is of course right in their as well. Such sarcasm he has hehe.
8/13/2003 c6 thefireburnswithin
YAY! Update! ^_^ Good chappie. More dilogue.

I see you used your poem there, right? Am I right? Right? *shakes head up and down really fast*

Okay, I'll stop now.

Hee hee... Funny chapter. Roast pigs... Hey! Don't look at me like that?

Byez! ^O^