for Apartment 301

3/27/2011 c1 Adelois
that's totally creeped me out now and I'm all alone O_O
12/7/2004 c1 16Pico the Great
Well. That's...interesting... But there are no answers; the end is surprising, but not tied together: there're no solid answers.

Nevertheless, good writing.

Kudos!

-PTG
8/12/2004 c1 1Summer Air
This is such an amazing story *breathless* good work!
5/1/2004 c1 keziahsaid
Very eerie descriptions, wonderful story. The ending left me with shivers.
4/14/2004 c1 17SuperGill
this was very creepy and written a in a very dark voice. i like the description, and your mechanics are flawless. this is a great story.
r/r me ~~sg
2/29/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Hello Strider-
Very interesting, and eerie. I liked it. Disturbing, but excellent. Your descriptions were amazing.
Well done!
Whispers In Silence
1/14/2004 c1 5baditterbunnyqueen
Crepy! I loved it.
11/10/2003 c1 28Rionarayne
Holy shit, that was awesome. It was actually scary, my palms got sweaty reading it. Good job!

Love ya,

Rionarayne
11/9/2003 c1 pieces
Meh. Poor lawyer dude. The look on his face must've been hilarious though.

Great writing, great story, plot, everything. Confusing, freaky, muffins at midnight sort of thing. I love. Keep up the great work!

~Gabby
11/8/2003 c1 NoMercy
*Shivers* WOW! nice job. You have an extreme talent of writing descriptions. Great, Great job!. A little gore but I was kind of expecting it anyway. *Shivers* Ok, again great job!

By the way, if it isn't any trouble could you please read and review my story. It's called, "Expensive Bounty". Thanks!

~He who shows No Mercy
10/25/2003 c1 7Lightness
holly bageebusness! that was so freakily scary and awesome. it was wonderfully detailed and it flowed nicely. it was really gushy with all its bloodyness but really, that was an amazing story. great job.
10/19/2003 c1 26arienaino yume
awsome, incredibley creepy, but very very cool
9/21/2003 c1 Brooke
Awsome...that's all I can say. It was awsome.
9/13/2003 c1 6nynaeve77
That was disturbing...in a good way, I think. You did a great job describing the gory stuff. It totally grossed me out, and I'm not that squeamish. For some reason, I got a really good visual, though, which means you did your job.
9/7/2003 c1 I am Gone
That was very cool and creepy.^^
22 Page 1 2 Next »