for Apartment 301

9/5/2003 c1 54Werecat99
That's one creepy story. And I'm not easily scared, but I'm glad I was reading this during daylight.

Of course, I loved to gory details the the ghost's description.

When he opened the door and faced his haunting, I expected this ending, more or less. But this doesn't take away the fun I had reading it.

Good work.
8/28/2003 c1 kuroi kenshi
O_O That was...so cool! Very descriptive and creepy. I loved it!
8/10/2003 c1 10Wesley The Dark Prince
That was pretty good, but I was expecting the ending
8/1/2003 c1 13saintchris
Thanks for the reviews.

This is a great story, but there is one thing bothering me about the end of this story - I can't shut up, I have to say it, and maybe it is because I am English rather than American, and I am no expert in the law, but shouldn't it end 'murder charge' rather than 'murder conviction'?
6/26/2003 c1 41Willum
Hm...don't know quite what to say about this one, SH.

It's very well written, as usual, and it makes an good "pre"-ghost story, but the last line just doesn't feel quite right.

I think it's the wording, which seems phrased very differently than how the character talked as he told the story.

Over all, a good read, but the last line, while delivering a punch, feels like it should be worded different.
6/24/2003 c1 62BloodBrother
That was absolutely amazing - the writing was great even though it dragged on just a tad in the middle - the ending was just - wow. I'll check out some of your other stuff soon.
6/23/2003 c1 1The baava Project
Woo, juicy! lol *looks around timidly* Am I the first reviewer? Oh well. I loved this. I must be just sick, because it actually made me laugh at the end, imagining the look on that lawyer's face. ^_^;; *sighs* Don't hold that against me. This was totally creepy and unexpected. Great work!

LoK