for Out Loud

7/16/2003 c1 6The Wizzard
Wow. This is really, REALLY good. I can't remember reading anything else with such pure, raw emotion. I think this does a really good job of, even though it is from the perspective of the victimized, alienated sister, showing the real, quite human flaws that she, herself, never actually mentioned. Keep writing! I hope to read more from you.
7/13/2003 c1 AVIGON
It's an interesting concept, speaking out like this on a funeral (in fact, it reminded me a bit of the movie Festen, if you've seen it, only there it was a birthday party).

I read this story because I wanted more after reading your other one, and I wasn't disappointed.

I like your writing, and you know how to pick what to write about. I hope there'll be more.
6/23/2003 c1 7You Need More Flair
Do you realize that you have captured, quite eloquently I must add, exactly how I feel about one of my older sisters. With a sort of dry humor, you said every single thing that your character wanted - or even needed - to say.Well done.

I WANT MORE FROM YAH!
6/22/2003 c1 1queen of pain
that was.. AWESOME.. very nice. so pissed off.. haha.. well i won't ramble on but that was probably the best thing i've read today. one little thing though i thought i should point out so you can fix if you feel like it. the one part says "You turned them all against you, didn't you?" should it say against me? okay i'm done. very good work. i hope you continue writing on here

-mollie