for My Morbid Somersault

3/3/2004 c1 123Velvet Reverie
I like this one. The words flow beautifuly!
~Lonely Empty Eyes~
8/11/2003 c1 7Dark Hamadryad
Are you /sure/ you're perfectly happy? Oh, and I loved the ending, by the way.

~Luna
7/12/2003 c1 PainKiller
Oh my goodness... insanely awesome. A truly chilling peace that made me re-read it several times. I loved this. A lot. Wonderfully worded, and it flowed VERY well. Excellent work.
7/9/2003 c1 12Lady Estra
I like this...it's really good at dealing with issues one doesn't talk about often in society, it has a slightly similar feel to something I wrote ages ago, but I thought it was bad so I never put it up! *^_^* *grins*

~*LadyEstra*~
6/27/2003 c1 292Fabian Cortez
Wonderful use of words, interesting how you start of with rhyming couplets and change tack half way along. Was that intentional?

Keep up the good work

FC
6/25/2003 c1 The Black Rider
A fascinating poem! It's hard to know what to make of such an interesting premise. BTW, in response to your question, RWP was referring to the poet jaded but alive, who proclaimed on is profile that he was to kill himself sometime in May. So, I guess he did...*sighs* That's life for you right there.
6/23/2003 c1 1Jimmy Jazz
Yeah! Excellent job, brill poetry going on here, fantastic! Yeah! Sorry I haven't been reviewing, it's just that I've been reading the new Harry Potter book - man is it cool, but I haven't finished it yet.

About the operation - I didn't have one. Not yet, anyway. I may have to have two of my toenails removed. Off school for 8 weeks that causes though ( how sad, lol ), but with my luck it'll happen in the summer holidays...

Great stuff, anyway.
6/22/2003 c1 62Twistedlyinsane
Wow such a great peom filled with emotions.Another wonderful job^_^
6/22/2003 c1 25suicidel angel
i liked this, loved the ending
6/22/2003 c1 lostinscotland
well, i like it. definitely confused, but i like it. good work!
6/22/2003 c1 169Siberia82
This is so perfect! I'm amazed at your writing skill. You should compose more pieces like this. This poem is now one of my favourites. Kudos!