for Windigo

6/9/2006 c1 Last time I go camping
I have read some of your other things, and with passing interest. The poetry is good, and allows a smoother flow of words in your writing. But this dark side to you is incredible(Ultrasonic is an excellent example). I suggest (If you don't mind me suggesting) that you stop writing on Fiction Press, and you find a publisher. These thoughts you have no right even thinking? Think them, and think them alot. I believe that is the much more powerful voice of your imagination. Listen.
9/12/2005 c1 241Werewolf Nighteyes
Nice imagery. Violence is good. Well in my book anyway. But hey, I liked this. Keep up the good work!
9/1/2004 c1 CandyCaneCarnage
Great story! I love the details you used, and the twist ending is amazing.
1/24/2003 c1 12restless-wandering
I liked the ending. It felt complete. This was an exceptionally good story. I also liked how you showed the two points of view (The "witch" and the human family)
1/3/2003 c1 Kyobe
As horror goes, this isn't bad. I don't like gore much, but this didn't bother me much at all. By the way, did you misspell "Wendigo", as in the wind spirit, or did you do that on purpose?
3/3/2002 c1 8MJE Michael
good story though.

one question...

where the he** did the monster go?
12/26/2001 c1 2Finn Mac Cool
INCREDIBLE! I loved the twist ending, as well as the hopelessness of her situation. The detail is great, but I didn't find it too gory (I think you can describe whatever you want on paper without it being to gory for people to read). Write on!
10/3/2001 c1 33Tiefling
That was great! Gory and disgusting, but great. I like the ending.

However, you really shouldn't post things more than once. It slows the site down for everyone.
5/21/2001 c1 CrimsonQuill
Megan, you write better than I do - and I'm 34! Have I mentioned how much I think you suck? (Kidding!) Another great story. And by the way, I'm coming to kill you...
3/29/2001 c1 Sir Rancaster
Excellent! mmmmmmm...gore... uh, sorry...

You are a great writer.

2/27/2001 c1 1tillek
good, i like a good horror story very much
2/18/2001 c1 15goodbye blue monday
That was so great! My God. The similies at the start were a bit close together, but thats just nit picking. It was kinda gory, but your not writing a story about fluffy bunnies playing in the sun, so it's justified.
1/4/2001 c1 sera
I love your medaphors and discriptin yes its gory but its good
12/20/2000 c1 Razorwire Tightrope
Not freakish enough to be spatterpunk - not developed enough to be anything else. Resign to the limbo of genreless fiction.
12/10/2000 c1 2HighWind71587
whoa, that was awesome, the only thing I'd suggest is, how did this happen? All the detail, man that was cool! I think there should be a sequel. This is too good to end like that. You have a lot of talent, and I'd love to see more of your work.
19 Page 1 2 Next »