for The last dance

5/7/2006 c1 219Matthew James Current
Nice work, not so difficult to understand. ^_^ I like your layered meanings. A very nice Haiku.
5/3/2006 c1 593Morwain
That was good I really liked
5/1/2006 c1 28The Melissa Occult
I read some haikus (Plural of haiku?) by the japanese masters a long time ago. (Not in japanese of course). the only on that I can remember went something like:

I stepped on an ant

My children were watching me

I am not a man

I love haikus(
4/30/2006 c1 65Aquafied
reminds me of a beautiful symphonyand this review makes me think i am saying something not rightly stated

kind of an off feeling, dont know why

(oh whoa, what is it? 8 more pieces or something. i think i have met so many more people that have poems in the hundreds that it becomes amazing.

it would take me a few more years here to reach that.probably 2.

and that poem you read i believe can be easily relatable because of the clichedness. i dont know, it was about two people i know.and still know, actually. funny how things work out)
4/30/2006 c1 116searchlight
Creepy. I definitely see anime influence here. Am I wrong? Very 'Vampire Princess' or X.

-searchlight
8/13/2004 c1 24Ed Girl
very nice very nice
6/8/2004 c1 161chairmanmeow
That, is a very complicated haiku. It's very satisfying though to read and to analyze. Each word seems to hide a meaning of its own, kind of like strings and... more strings in a The Smashing Pumpkins set. Beautiful.
11/24/2003 c1 hope destroys souls
this is really really good. wicked. plz review some more of my stuff (i used to be Forgive Me)
11/17/2003 c1 1Kawaii Bunny
I wish I could sum

up my poems in such few lines is all

I can say! ^ ^
11/11/2003 c1 one girl band
love it!
11/11/2003 c1 18Prophecy Puppet
Wow...*a moment of silence* I love this! It is truly amazing how you can say so much in so few lines...

Perfect word choices. Very inspirational. You make me so jealous :p

Anyway, this is deffinately going on mai favorites. Keep up the great job!
11/10/2003 c1 Laksha
Whoa! That's a really beautiful poem. Very inspiring! ^_^ Keep up the good work!
11/9/2003 c1 17Bob n Kazzi
thanks for your review. This is an interesting poem. I actually feel like i can relate to it. Is that weird? ack.
11/9/2003 c1 10Rebecca Kelsey
OMG AGAIN! how can you write so little and say so much! I feel so jelous right now! omg! (again, im not a good reviewer but still. I dont say oh my god that often. lol)

KEEP WRITING OR ILL POKE YOU WITH A FORK! (I also give odd threats)

-*Eressea*-
11/8/2003 c1 differentlyhappy
thank you for the review! Also i based how i did mine on another on here so thank you for telling me the correct way! yours is amazing! it is beautiful and well written. i am going to read a few more of yours
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »