for The Druggies On the Bus Go Back and Forth

10/20/2003 c1 orangefreak33
Oh god, I remember hearing druggies talking about the magic RED elves. And the moral of the story is...yay Animagess!
10/5/2003 c1 1HappynessDriftsOff
LOl! I love it sounds like a convertion my friend had wit this hobo dude in the park...lol
8/18/2003 c1 Aria Lotus
Ah, I know it isn't, and I don't do it. Couldn't do it if I wanted to. My dad has these eyes in the back of his head you see. He knows everything, it's creepy. I wonder how he does it. LOL.

Very interesting, and very logical. Green elves? Oh well, and correct terminology. I can really see someone accidently overhearing a conversation of junkies.
8/12/2003 c1 Delirious White Rabbit
OK, I live in Hawaii, and weed grows in the ditches(I'm serious) and a lot of the kids at school smoke pot...a lot.

Uh...this is kinda what their conversations sound like when their stoned. In a way...it's sad...but it's also realy funny to listen to them tell each other that their JROTC uniforms are trying to eat them...

So yeah, you pretty much...um...what's that saying? 'Hit the nail on the head'? Yeah, that's it.
7/21/2003 c1 74Vivienne Cen
It's hard to believe you're still in high school ^_^. You have a sharp sense of observation and a wicked sense of morbid humour. I've enjoyed your poems trememdously.
7/8/2003 c1 8Nyaa
So remember, kids

Smoking ain't good for you.

~heh. That amused me.

This is where Bib the Druggie came from, isn't it?
7/6/2003 c1 106cosmo-queen
Very powerful poem. The last line tied the poem up really well. It's sad to think that for so many people in society, a lfe of drugs is reality. Sad but true. Anyway, keep writing, this was really good :)

*cosmo-queen*
7/3/2003 c1 Emma Louize
*laughs* that was good!
7/1/2003 c1 Kegs
Really well put together. I especially liked the third stanza. The way the work flowed was interesting. Well constructed. The message in the ending is good, but subtly may suit the purpose better.
6/30/2003 c1 12damned for eternity
hmm...very odd conversation...but that's what happens when you're stoned...
6/30/2003 c1 9Magentian
Whoo. Pretty weird stuff. The rhyme scheme was pretty '*ed up', but then again, so was the conversation. ^_^ I liked the moral, though.
6/27/2003 c1 9ChibiYume
I love the rhythm and the message, the way it unfolds is wonderfully done!