for Forsaken

11/5/2005 c1 34Smoky Bear
I like to think of that pale horse as a symbol of hope lifting you out of the desolation.

The question is do you forget the pain or yourself?

p.s. a note to apathy... i re-read it before n i feel that way right now, thanks for writng it.
12/31/2003 c1 3Hopes Forgotten
That's very good, very well written. I like the way it ends with "All is forgotten.", but all of it is wonderful.
11/8/2003 c1 64Samara-chan
Really, really, really beautiful poem. Powerful ending.
11/6/2003 c1 76EternalBlackRose-85
Boy, can I relate to this poem. I loved the writing scheme; it had great flow.

Thanks for the review, by the way! :)
11/5/2003 c1 14Dirty Wallpaper
beautiful. throughout the poem the words came to me through a narrator, in hushed whispery tones. it really was amazing, so soft, yet very dooming at the same time. amazing work, kudos.
10/31/2003 c1 17sunday night sky
wow.

i like the format thing you've got going there. not sure i really understand but still good :)
10/15/2003 c1 39Kurare
Wow, this is really well done. I especially love the last stanza; 'As lightning comes to strike, All is forgotten.' Keep it up!
10/6/2003 c1 22Asmodeus Sanity
ohh...pretty...imagery...uhuh...good rhythm...always have probs w/ rhythm... urs is good...good.
7/13/2003 c1 89Stoffpferd
Wow, what a great job!

~Stoffpferd~
7/9/2003 c1 1liquor knight
My, my i think my foster daughter is feelin' melancholy, hey, i like the pale horse. makes me think of Death...
7/8/2003 c1 4T.O. Kat
Wow, beautiful poem and wonderful simbolism.
7/6/2003 c1 53Lidless Eye
Awesome poem! Nice work!
7/5/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
I love the flow and the message it bore its even greater.
7/3/2003 c1 Needa S
Wow...Awesome job!
7/3/2003 c1 8Moril
This is excellent. I like the allusion to the Pale Horse - I didn't know what it was for a while, but now I do. I'm s-m-r-t smart, I guess...

This is good.