for Ace of Hearts

1/26/2010 c2 Ederra
Hey, you've got a great plot on your hands. Although, I don't know if you've realised, you didn't put in any quotation marks in chap 2... I have to say, it got annoying towards the end because it was hard - well not hard but annoying, to figure out what they're saying and what they're not saying...

Oh! And another thing... I think, if you were to put ANs at the end of a chapter, maybe skip a line or put dashes between the AN and the story, it helps by differentiating the two.

Sorry if my comments sound cynical or picky, I don't mean it to be that way...

-Innocence
11/19/2007 c2 7Riley Hunter
HAHAHAHAH! Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/1/2007 c2 170.0 NightRiders 0.0
Amazing. I urge you to keep on going. Plz. for my health anyway :P. (NOT an insult)
12/27/2006 c2 Glow100
Hey gd chapter it seems like thers going to be a gd twist in it :)neway cant wait for da next chapter bye
8/11/2006 c2 8emi623
Nevermind- I change my mind about Vierge- I think her personality is greatly suited. . .hehe. Sorry. I do hope you update. . .but wow- the last time was three years ago. . .that's. . .far. . .hehe. I hope you get our reviews!
8/11/2006 c1 emi623
That was brilliant! Well, I meant the whole story plot- you have everything there in the first chapter to spark off something great. . .Only, i wish Vierge wouldn't cuss that much or something? I don't know. . . .Oh well. I'm not really getting her personality yet. But continue!
7/29/2006 c2 Sparkle
Awesome! can't wait for ur nex update!
1/14/2006 c2 2abc123 chewy
awesome! cna't wait for an update
12/15/2005 c2 1Dirty Secret
Woah, very interesting story...UPDATE SOON! (Although you haven't updated for...two...years...
10/10/2005 c2 Amethyst-Heart
This story is awesome. I really hope you update this (and "I Dare You") sometime soon. Great job, good luck, and I await your next installment.
9/7/2005 c2 7sketchingaCYNiC
GASPTEARTEARTEARSOBGASP WHY ARE YOU NOT CONTINUING THE STORY? *tear* i need tissues. this is such an awesome fic. *blows nose* give these to your muse. your muse is a BUTTHEAD. RAWR.
8/10/2005 c2 Alyssa
I'm seriously loving this! I hope you get inspired, because I need a third chapter.
7/28/2005 c2 26guitar songstress
This is good! I'm enjoying every minute of it! It's going on the alert list, so you'd better update soon!
6/8/2005 c2 4DeliciousAmbiguity
Noo. You haven't updated for YEARS! This fic is great, you shouldn't just drop it! I'd be so sad. So you must continue soon!
5/20/2005 c2 14Grape
This is really good! I like the idea that you have going on here. I hope that the next chapter comes soon.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »