for The Gwen Flynn Diaries

6/6/2010 c4 PurpleReader29
THE FISH IS COMING TO GET YOU! Hahahahah!
11/22/2007 c4 4Georgianna
THIS IS SO AMAZING!
10/30/2006 c11 1Dead Girl's Aria
This is quite amusing so far. Though it appears that I have been turned into a fish (my name is Leila XD) I find this story hilarious. Faved!
5/4/2006 c1 3Katiefoolery
Hehe! This is a lot of fun. The voice of Gwen comes across strongly and you had me laughing several times through this first part. I don't think I can stop myself from reading on. :)
8/27/2004 c11 1Victoria Sullivan
aw. Sensitive men are wonderful. And yes, we Brits are bloody perfect, but it's a rather exclusive position, being English, and we don't allow everyone that honour. *laughs* Anyhow, I continue to chuckle my way through this story, and the romance between Charlie and Gwen is touching. Sweet. Brilliant, keep it up!
*~Vicky*~-
8/27/2004 c8 Victoria Sullivan
I've been laughing since the first chapter. And yes, it is painfully obvious that George Michael has always been queer as a nine bob note. It always catches me when you bring back that thought of hers. Wham! Anyhow, still laughing. Gwen is quite amusing. As soon as I've finished this, I'll have to read any other works you have. You're definitely going on my favorites list.
*~-Vicky*~-*~-
4/28/2004 c15 9Ranting Forever n Rambling On
Hey! Your story is so greatly, totally, and simply awesome that words cannot describe it! o.O If that made sense at all. Anyway, I laughed a lot, which made my sisters look at me funny, because I'd just be sitting there, looking at the screen, then break out into laughter. Yeah, anyway, it was really, really good! Gwen and Charlie are so cute together! Wonderful job. *applauds* And now I will shut up.
12/11/2003 c15 Ragamuffin1989
I absolutely, positively love every wacky bit of this story! That's all I can say. Bye
10/16/2003 c15 Scarlet Artemis
Epilogue! Please? Just one more thing to write! It could be about them after college, like getting engaged or something! Pretty please?

I need some closure! *ahem* Seriously, though, I would really appreciate it if you did an epilogue but if you don't, I won't hate you for it. I absoulutely LOVE this story and its prequel. They are both so cute and funny! In conclusion, you are awesome!

Artemis

P.S. Epilogue, please?
10/13/2003 c15 5AngelicDaydreamer
Aw... it's the end... *tear-tear* such a good story. Can't believe its over. Can't wait to hear some little ficlets.
10/13/2003 c15 1Bay710
This is such a cute story, and I'm glad you had fun with it. It was a great ending.
10/13/2003 c15 6Secretive
Awh man, I hate endings, but I love this story. And I can't wait until you get time to write about Gwen in college. How is college life by the way? Okay, that was besides the point, so... Good luck at college ('cause that's where you are right? o.O) and I hope you continue writing!

~Secretive~
10/13/2003 c3 10LittleMissReilander
OMG UR STORY IS AWESOME! IT'S THE BEST THING I'VE READ ON THIS SITE!

Gwen is awesome. Parts of her remind me of me.

GO YOU!
10/13/2003 c15 2BuffLie
Aw, its over! I love Gwen, she's so fun. And this was so cute... and I want a Charlie of my own... and... and... aww. lol.

And... you're alive! I assume you made it through the ordeal of moving to college. Insane times :)
9/12/2003 c14 crossed Ts
You've got a good story going on. Highly entertaining.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »