for Requiem for a Robin

11/13/2003 c1 bob.bob the.builder
far fucking out...um...i ain't so hot at these "review" things...damn fine work i must say...and...uh...sorry this ain't the best review...um...LOOK OVER THERE! ITS JANOS! *runs away in confusion*
10/4/2003 c1 37wingless
this is beautiful... the begining is gorgeous, the descriptions almost carnal. the realization that the bird is dead hits the reader, suddenly. shattering and enhancing this image both at the same time. "To feel the ecstasy of flight" is a beautiful line. it could be a poem by itself. beautiful.

thanks for your review, and sorry it took me so long to reply
10/2/2003 c1 reed
You are amazing! I read this and I go wow!... I dunno how else to describe it. You make me feel oh so inept.
7/2/2003 c1 15BecomingMyself
This is an amazing piece of poetry.

I am very much in awe, because this is truly very well written...especially about something I wouldn't think of to write about.

It shows your ability to write poetically about anything one can think of and that to me is an indication of good writing skills.

"In June, an epitome of feathered innocence"; very nice!

Keep writing...
7/1/2003 c1 106cosmo-queen
Excellent work. Very well-written. And I loved the ending. For indeed, there is no pause to remember the things in life which are now lost to us forever. Which is sad. Great work, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
6/30/2003 c1 210Kelpylion
Your descriptions are vivid, moving-incredible.The expression of emotion is perfect-there is no possible way to improve this poem.
6/30/2003 c1 Baby Milo
cOOl!
6/30/2003 c1 4watergoddess1
give me a minute while i go in the corner and cry.

wonderful, possitively amazing