for You Were There

9/16/2003 c1 IntergalacticOctopoda
this was very touching, everything flowed nicely ... taken me awhile to review but i am glad i did. it was truely beautiful.
7/18/2003 c1 PainKiller
Gorgeous work... This is a wonderful tribute. Awesome work.
7/16/2003 c1 Needa S
Beautiful..Awesome job! Sorry for your loss. Great tribute! Thanks for your kind reviews.
7/15/2003 c1 9CatieZee
Beautiful, heart-felt poem. The emotion in this is expressed so wonderfully. Thank you for your honesty and great ability to express yourself.
7/14/2003 c1 The Winged Reaper
You honor him well. I'm so sorry for you're loss.
7/14/2003 c1 3Pont
sulier!

oh, yea, i wrote one of those too.

wow, that was good, it really ran well. i like the smoothness of your poems; they flow really smoothly [sry abt the redundancy]

this is good; almost like a songfic. hm, if i make a tune for it, would you kill me? sry, i have the oddest hobbies. [u can answer in a review, you know who i am ^-^]

namarie!

-pont signing out, 8:21pm
7/1/2003 c1 Pottere
wow...just wow. this is really good, and i give sympathy to you for your loss. keep up the good work.
7/1/2003 c1 4ColorCrayons
T...amigia...who is this for? i dont know...? anyway, i like this poem, tho i am no poem critic. :)
7/1/2003 c1 4AcelinWhitefire
There's one thing that a poet can't accomplish with all his or her artistry with words, and that's sincerity. Writing what you really mean and feeling all you say you are makes a poem stand out in a way even a Shakespeare couldn't accomplish without it. I'm being redundant, but you can tell that you really felt everything you wrote in this poem, and that makes it wonderful.