for Gwen Flynn lands her man

2/2/2006 c2 2pinewarrior
love it almost as much as Gwen Flynn diaries :D:D:D:D
8/1/2003 c3 6Secretive
I tell you, I love these two's (Okay, is that even proper english? Wait, is it english or English? ...Oh, well, I'm talking about grammer.) relationship! It's so funny in the diaries and it's great here too! I love Charlie! And I can relate with Gwen on the randomness thing. I've actually thought about the teen movie thing. Although never musicals. There is no way in the world someone can break out in a perfectly lyriced (okay, is THAT a word?) song and have a ton of people know and sing along to it. The dancing thing is strange too when you think about it. Wouldn't be weird to all of a sudden know how to dance while someone broke out in song? Okay, this is adnormally long. I love your stories!
7/11/2003 c1 kat
Hey, I really like your stories. This one, though definitley cheesy, was still very good. I'm a fan of Gwen. (It took me a while to figure out that Gwen rhymed with Flynn, though. Is that sad, or is that sad?) I was just wondering, in Gwen's diaries it says that they've been dating about eight months, and the entries are from May. Yet, in this story, as far as I can tell, their first date is the first Friday after school starts. Am I missing something, or is this just a minor thing I should disregard all together? And once again, great stories.

~Kat
7/7/2003 c2 2BuffLie
Mad cute, man. Mad cute.
7/4/2003 c2 midnight dreamer2
okay...where are all these nice guys in real life? why can't i find any?

oh, and cheesy stories are great!
7/2/2003 c2 8DragonLow
Aw, how sweet! Extreme mushiness is great! That was really cute!
7/2/2003 c2 Krystal Mauritius
LOL, Gwen is such a character and this is cool to see his whole point of view, since Gwen is such a different person, its interesting to know what it is that he likes about her.
7/1/2003 c1 DragonLow
Yay! I like how it's from Charlie's point of view, then you know what he really thinks of Gwen and everything. It's good that you have more description too. Great job!