for Green

2/12/2005 c6 50MusicalTearz
Aww...I love your story so much. It's not often you come across good slash, but this is amazing.

I'm also very much in love with Jess, he is so cute.

Update soon I'm looking forward to what happens on this hill!

Nuff Love Matteo
12/26/2004 c6 41Stefen
Awesome story! Please update soon!
12/25/2004 c6 96Liebe Sasa
I like it. I still think you should revise a bit as some sentences are quite confusing, but I do like it.

~Sasa
12/22/2004 c5 40Sinthe
This story is... good. I'd offer something useful, but I can't find anything that you should improve... well, a new chapter would be AWESOME.
11/3/2004 c5 2Mytheos
that was a great first kiss
11/3/2004 c5 6Tizbd
This is a very nice story? Where is it exactly going though?
10/10/2004 c4 Elisabeth Turner
9/20/2004 c4 96Liebe Sasa
Hmm I think I'm going to like this story. It would be nice if you fleshed some of the characters out more. Though you describe them, it's kind of thrown at the reader all at once. You might try inserting some description into the action and dialogue.
I really hope this makes sense. I have a tendancy of reviewing when I'm tired, and I tend to babbel when I'm tired. ~sigh~ I'll be following this story though, and hopefully I'll make some kind of sense in these things...
Shutting up now.
~Sasa
7/18/2004 c5 rosa
i am in love with your story ;P
6/30/2004 c5 Guest
I hope you update this soon. It's really good.
6/22/2004 c5 u49
This chapter was cute. I love the interactions between Rhys and Alton. THose two are adorable together. I'd like to see more kisses between the boys in the future. Slash is the best.
5/17/2004 c5 Chica
Beautifully simple. I really love it. Hope you update real soon! I can't wait for the next chapter.
5/12/2004 c5 Kay-Chan
-Makes you happy- Look! A review! From KAY-CHAN! I love this story line, and wish to know where it is going, So I WILL HOUND JOO!
Pwease, Pwease, Pwease post next chapter soon.
4/28/2004 c5 43knitting harlot
wow! its really good! i hope you write some more! can't wait to read more!
2/29/2004 c4 Mystical Wolf
Wow...I likeyour story so far. It's pretty slowmoving but I think it's really good. Update soon.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »