for Green

8/11/2003 c2 Joni
Aww...it's so cute and sweet.
8/2/2003 c2 Sanah
Love your story. The slash is good too. Slash is always good. Update as soon as you can.
8/1/2003 c2 3DestructionAndChaosAndNuclear
This is truly REALLY good please post another chapter soon!
7/31/2003 c2 Rox
I love your story. It's very unique. Brin is such a cute name!
7/31/2003 c2 Supperchunks
Wow. You've kept some of the story telling aspects from the prolog but added a diffrent spin to aid the flow of your story. This means I think it's progressing wonderfully! It's good that you told us that Brin and Jess would eventually hook up or we'd have no idea what to think of Jess' attitude or Joel's... bump. Hm... massive male orgy in a private school dorm. That's good setting. Why the super model posters I wonder? Does someone try to defend their straigthness or is one of the room mates openly bi-curious? I love your attention to detail here, the setting and characters are well thought out; you've obviously put a lot of time into this. Good job! I's awaiting another update to send me into a happy dance!
7/31/2003 c1 1FamousOneLiners
i think this story encases much thought, and i like the way you explain situations, and i love slash, rite more
7/31/2003 c2 9ironic li
the title is green... this is obvious because everything is green, like you said, resembling a forest, etc, but is there going to be more symbolism behind this?

very nice, cute names, you made some good choices regarding your characters development and their past histories.

looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

irony
7/9/2003 c1 Supperchunks
^.^ YAY! This is sounding promising! You picked such cute names! hehehe, all boys school. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
7/9/2003 c1 me
great story. keep going.
7/6/2003 c1 Jaymme
"Brin Parrish, an orphan going to a stuffy overrated all boys' school, was also gay. Problem was, he didn't know it."

Haha! LOL! That sentence made me laugh. It was great. I think you have potential with this story. Update it soon.
7/6/2003 c1 angeepangee
gr8 stoyr. luv it. mak teh next chppie longer.
7/6/2003 c1 Jason
I love the way you write. Not too many people write the way you do. This story seems pretty original from what others I have read. Grace us with your presence soon.
7/4/2003 c1 randy
cool intro. I like it.
7/3/2003 c1 Furuqua
I really like the way your introduction is writen. It's like second person and it's a really good point of view. I have to say, your story is one of a kind. Update soon!
7/1/2003 c1 Nash
You put the characters in a very interesting perspective. You write to the reader, which is not often found. This chapter is actually quite promising to me. I hope you keep it up!
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4