for Thanksgiving, In the Land of Bulimia

12/27/2004 c1 1anissaannalise
It's so real, it's scary. I found your line about control was so well written it gave me pause and it'll most likely echo in my mind for quite some time to come. Your writing has a dimension of clarity that it leaves this reader struck, sitting in front of a mirror of sorts.

11/12/2003 c1 34celstria alainne
Wow. This is so awesome! You are very talented and I always enjoy reading our stuff. So, your name, aspenjerome...Is your name Aspen or do you live there? I live in Denver
9/25/2003 c1 8Channeller
This was funny! Maybe it wasn't supposed to be, and I'm sure eating disorders are terrible things, but it was funny nonetheless... Obviously, you don't need me to tell you it was well written, clever. Good work.
8/19/2003 c1 1Goddess-Ana
Nice story, well worded. But something is missing, I can't pick it. Maybe it's that the way you've worded it hasn't allowed for keeping the reader interested. I feel that you need to describe things a little more. If the way you've written it is the way you've intended it, then leave it. I guess you can't please everybody.
7/5/2003 c1 6blingbling21
*curtsies* hello. i'm very touched by this story, for i once had a bulemic friend, but i wasn;t sure how to treat her. and i wasn't sure how her life was. i think this is a good story, because it is the harsh truth. i hope you continue it someday, if possible. and thank you for reading my story, he loves me not.

mandy

p.s. about my pen name. it is a very long story. but i have actually been thinking of changing it for a bit. but then i looked back on the story behind it then realized its part of who i am. anywho.

cheers!
7/2/2003 c1 40Xandra the Blue
Oh, are you Bulimic (ack, I know I sound corny, but I used to keep getting that question about a story I did a long time ago on fanfic, don't ask.) or just really good at getting into the head of a Bulimic? I can really believe this, and I can feel how the person feels.

The only thing is that I go a bit confused with all the names subsitutes you used, and althought you were breaking down the whole thanksgivinbg meal part by part, I suppose I didn't really get the point.I suppose you couldn't speed up the pace a little, but this is an excelent story thats practically perfect, so kudos! I think the only reason you haven't been reviewed yet is that no ones quite sure what to make of this. I mean, what can you really say, its a good story, but I'm mnot really sure where its going until the end, and maybe if you prolong the end a bit more, it would be absolutely perfect.

GloomRaven - Xandra the Blue.