for Tara

2/9/2004 c10 4Mazeura
Finally i got a chance to read this... Ive been trying to catch up with a lot of updates lately... ANYWAY- another great chapter! No complaints of any sort, just update as soon as possible!
1/4/2004 c10 3Katiefoolery
Yes, I did notice about the fire bit. I think that covers something I mentioned in my review of the last chapter, too. :) Poor Tara - wot a terribly sexist world she's stuck in. Is there a reason for this that will be revealed later and impact on the story? Or is it just the way things are? At any rate, keep writing. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants more.
1/4/2004 c9 Katiefoolery
How wonderful to be able to read more of Tara's life. It doesn't matter wot she does, she just can't seem to escape marriage! This is an interesting chapter. I would have liked to see more about Tara's feelings behind the terrible events of the party - renewing her desire to find the perpetrators etc.
Lucky me - I have another chapter to read after this!
12/15/2003 c9 4Mazeura
Good chapter. Returning to the plot would be nice, but at the time, being away from it is ok, i think anyway, because you are introducing characters and giving a little about their past. Keep up the good work!
12/11/2003 c9 Wootang
Ah, a lovely welcome back into Tara's world. And I like this introduction of Kane. She seems like Tara but for the obvious married issue. *grins* Poor Tara; I have a feeling that something will happen to change her views on marriage. Or something to that effect. Either way, this is highly entertaining, and as you said, moving back into plot. Not like there wasn't before, but now the story is back and in full force. Looking forward to the next bit.
Wootang
12/8/2003 c9 8DeeEe
Heh, I think it'll be Tara's turn to fall in love eventually. That seems like it'll have to be a volitile relationship just to get to her.
12/8/2003 c7 DeeEe
The formatting problem I mention earlier was definitly present again. I'm afraid my brain isn't working very well. I may have to just continue reading without thinking.
12/8/2003 c6 DeeEe
The fact that Lenemel and her dear husband Barsin weren't there does imply that Barsin may have had something to do with it. I'm left wondering now how to interpret the dream. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
12/8/2003 c5 DeeEe
I could see Barsin and Lenemel being the next targets. Lenemel because she is pregnant with perhaps an heir. That is assuming that heirs to Dutchys are only male. You could change that rule I guess. Anyway, it was well done and not terribly drawn out and excruciating. Fabulous job with the dialogue in that respect.
12/8/2003 c4 DeeEe
Okay... found no problems this time. I'm really enjoying this story. Mostly because you continually introduce more information about Tara. Either you know her intimatly (as one should their creation) or you are working through the story to know her yourself. Whichever it is, it is definitly good with your writing style.
12/8/2003 c3 DeeEe
Formatting problem your ... have been turned into . 's I fear. You may have to kick your word program for it. And the first line of dialogue there was a missing quotation mark.
I wonder what part Neskal and Camon have in this. How evil are they? Or are they the distraction from the true evil? Much to ponder.
12/8/2003 c2 DeeEe
Okay... I didn't catch any spelling errors or grammatical ones. I did wonder if there was supposed to be a comma between Mage and Taraten in the sentence "though I thought I caught a glimpse of the Mage, Taraten, at the pump a while back."
I enjoyed the dignified dialogue and description of the gentles. The part where some stayed and others left.
12/8/2003 c1 DeeEe
I found one spelling error and thought you might like to know about it:
crowed=crowd
"Shivering, Tara forced herself to her feet, forced herself to follow the crowed."
As for the dialogue it was good, I wonder however if the woman was agreeing as a result of trying to calm Tara or if she truly understood. Also, I can't wait to find out why Tara got to live. This seems like it'll be quite interesting so I'll continue now.
12/5/2003 c9 7Liriel87
WoW! Finally! but it was a good chapter! i hope you update soon because i love this story to death! Im so glad you updated! Forever!
Liriel
9/29/2003 c8 4Mazeura
Thanks for the new chapter! Kinda short, but it got the point across. I noticed one mistake at the begining. In the first paragraph, you moved between past and present tense. "Tara stood" is past tense, i'm pretty sure, and later you wrote "being here" which I believe implies present tense. Also, the sentence "being here" started with a lower-case letter, and i'm pretty sure that "Seeing it.being here.brought back so many memories." should have been "Seeing it, being here, brought back so many memories." other than that, great job! I can't wate for you to update!
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »