for I Can't Always

9/1/2003 c1 9Sarah-Angel87
I love this song/poem. I can understand the feeling the love only last a short time and is soon replaced by pain. you express yourself very well. good job!
8/13/2003 c1 11KayWest
Not very good? It's fabulous! I would also love to hear the tune, if that's possible in any way. Like I've said before, you writing is great! You are now on my favorite authors.

~KayWest
8/6/2003 c1 53Lidless Eye
Seems like a well-written song! =) Good work.
8/3/2003 c1 1VampiricSacrifice
i love this song so much. i love all your stuff. it all flows well even if it doesnt rhyme. really good!
7/13/2003 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
i love the line Lying to tell the truth...it just sticks in my head. this would make a great song! for some reason i'm thinking guitar..piano maybe. i suck at music. don't ask me. ^^ great job.
7/10/2003 c1 suicidel angel
i'm terrible with music so i won't bother even trying, but on it's on it's fantastic, most of your work is (i won't say all coz i haven't read all of it)
7/6/2003 c1 3Angerona
I really like it, and i find that writers opinions mean little to nothing about the actual work. IT really is great i even had my own little tune for it and everything. I found it was kinda...clique not in a bad way in a good, kinda hey i have herd this somewere before. Which is a good thing don;t get me wrong i just think with your talent you can do much better than this.

Good work.

~Angerona the Goddess of Death~

Solitude would be ideal if you could pick the people to avoid.

~Karl Kraus
7/5/2003 c1 37Sunflower Philosophy
First of all, love the poem/song/thing, I understand exactly what you mean... and the thing is, sometimes you have to hide who you are as a good thing, to protect others, not just yourself. There are many different kinds of masks we wear.

Why do you prefer negative poetry- do you find more truth in it, or can you understand it better? I never used to able to write happy poetry, but now I can hardly write anything else.

Back to our subject. I loved this song, and I said, can really understand what you mean.

m~* Sunflower, anyone?
7/4/2003 c1 196Damaged
Very deep. I relate to this...
7/4/2003 c1 64not sure yet
interesting, good flow it and i think its pretty good, it sat very well in my mind, so muchly enjoyed this, excellent job
7/3/2003 c1 Imoen
This is an incredible peice of work. I'd really love to hear the music for this if you have any in mind. Very deeply and beautifly written.
7/3/2003 c1 Random someone
I loved this piece. Great lyrics, wonderful expression. Keep it up and I might come back to read more.
7/3/2003 c1 14Faythe
Hey, thanks for reviewing my lyrics, it's really appreciated.

I'm glad I come onto this page too, these lyrics are really good. The lines "I'm just a runaway / Another coward / Who's too afraid to fall" are amazing. I dunno, there's just something that really sticks out about them. I'll have to go and find some more of your work and hopefully give another review better than this one ;)

Keep writing too, I can't believe you're only 14, you put across your talent so well already!
7/3/2003 c1 171Shelila
It's a really good song, I really like it. I would like to habe your opinion on some of my songs if you have the time to review them!