for Rain

8/31/2006 c1 28Lyrical.Love
Hey, I really like this. You did a great job.

By any chance did you just change the title to your story "The Bad Boy"? I was looking to read it because I found stories based off of it, and well it's obivoulsy not in your profile.Thanks!

Courtney

Oh, and I was reading your profile to see if it answered my question in there, and I love your view on our president. I totally agree. I also agree with you on Batman. HE ROCKS!
8/26/2004 c1 49SleepDontWeep
that was pretty and kinda said so much to me without u having to write pagefuls and pagefuls!
i love it!
when i was little i used to think that whenever it rained it meant god was crying ah to b naive again...
anyways much love and admiration to u, u seem to have a true gift!
o, em... if u wudnt mind wud u check out my story :thats not how it happened.
it wud mean alot! tanx :)
4/16/2004 c1 anonymous
i thought this was good too. whatever idiot suggested you elaborate more obviously doesn't know what a haiku is
10/6/2003 c1 1Harriet I. Jefferson
Wow. That is so good. I bet they are...

Like I said on your other peom, please R&R my wroks!

_Sydney_
8/19/2003 c1 5mutsumi
hi! hm... it is kinda nice. but i hope you would have elaborated on it more. :)
7/10/2003 c1 76CoolBeans18s
Brilliant! I love it!

~ CoolBeans18s
7/5/2003 c1 Needa S
Beautiful..Awesome job!
7/5/2003 c1 190Miz E. Mak
That was pretty awesome! I love the thought that rain is actually angels tears for us...this is a good write.
7/4/2003 c1 100Keep it 100
I liked this.

~Heart of the Sword
7/3/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
Not bad!
7/3/2003 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
hey, yeah, I like this. Only thing is I think you could have done without the commas, but that's just me...I'm big with flow. Which you may or may not pick up from my stuff...ok, shutting up now.
7/3/2003 c1 126swift sky silver
this doesn't suck at all. this was great. i never thought of rain like that before...=0)
7/3/2003 c1 Baby Milo
Wow, I never thought of it like that good job!