for Say It Isn't So!

4/27/2008 c5 1cebo.snx
awesome story, you have there!

i'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

i'm getting really curious on what will happen at the party, but i guess i'm going to have to wait and see :)

lovely chapter,

lazzaraus.
12/2/2005 c5 7Juniper Nights
hehe nice story
10/20/2005 c5 Liquid
"For my Say It Isn't So! fans, I have not forgotten about you or my story. Next weekend will finally be an update for chapter six and I will make it EXTRA long for you all as my way of saying sorry for not updating any sooner!"

Hm... I wonder who said that on APRIL 2!

Hon, you gotta update soon! The story is great but I'm starting to forget what happened. PLEASE update soon.

Lots of Love, Liquid
9/22/2005 c5 anon
Aw...please update.
9/17/2005 c5 1kittybro
update?
9/1/2005 c5 The-Account
This story is great... Keepi going! I can't wait to see what happens!
8/5/2005 c5 2wanderingnachos
Like it! ^_^ Please update soon!
6/13/2005 c5 6Pandemonium Express
This story is awesome too! I hope you update soon! ^_^
6/5/2005 c5 1DuchessYappingDog
Wah. How sweet. Though I think the homework excuse is just a cover-up that Jeremy is afraid to go lok for her. What a coward. xD Sorry, I've got a bit of a feminist in me. Anyways. I can't wait for you to update! :D
6/2/2005 c2 2Bimbo-Trouble
good
3/30/2005 c5 1cuecumber
ARE YOU DEAD?

You haven't updated this in such a long time, and I'm KILLING to read the next chapter. *hint,hint*

Jeremy is LOVE and Merrin's just adorable!

Pleasepleaseplease update soon!
2/4/2005 c5 Xyz
I forgot to comment when I first read this! And as I was checking to see if you had update, you didnt :( . I must say- Hooray! Why cant we learn more of the evils of Marrin. And more of angsty Jeremy! Cant wait to read on!

All that and xyz
1/29/2005 c5 conditionoakland
AW! i like this story lots!
1/25/2005 c5 1disilluzional88
no! why'd u end there! ack! im so mad... at YOU! this story is really good. ur an excellent writer and ur doing a wonderful job on this. really, im addicted to this story. so update! im really eager to read what happens next! awesome job! now im gonna check if u have any more stories.
1/23/2005 c5 3funky peaches
WOO! A PARTY ! imagine all the wicked fun action you could write...lol..well i must say that jeremy has hands down charmed me over what with his beautiful song for angel =P...hell..a song like that could make any girl swoon..*sigh*..but i must say I'm also very intrigued by his cousin Adam lol the resident Emworth's ladies man..lol..he sounds totally ah hot..^^i love marrin's complex nature..its quite...adorable..haha =D

i'm so glad you updated quickly! and yeh i totally get what you mean about jeremy and angel's relationship which makes everything so much more cute and adorable between them..hehe..i'm just hoping that those two DO fall IN love..^^

well...this chapter was great! kep it up! KEEP UPDATING! =D =D cant wait for the next installment..

peace-livingdead