for I Don't Know You

11/20/2005 c1 51darkdreamerx
wow...you're a really amazing writer. I admire you in every way possible. This is a very sad poem...:(

~faSt sPrinTer
10/24/2005 c1 10Vzmmo
Your poem sounds really professional! I loved its rhyme. The subject is impressive, too.
10/17/2005 c1 FictionPressPenName
That's so true it's scary.
10/9/2005 c1 4Hana to Yume
Hiya! I decided to steal your philosophy and, since you reviewed my poems I'm doing one of yours!

I haven't gotten through all of them yet, but I think I like this one the best so far, since I can relate to the scenario, feelings...etc, etc. Not trying to get angsty though! Anywho, good job on this one.
8/10/2005 c1 14Jen calculates
Wait, you were eleven when you wrote this? Wow. I can't even write stuff like this now. I love the first stanza of this, and the fourth in relation to the second. Nice. Very nice.

~ Jen
8/6/2005 c1 2Jones Cream Soda
nice poem! everyone can understand this and relate to it.and thank you for being my first reviewer, since i just started today. i love your other poems/songs too
7/28/2005 c1 Katrina Gabrielle
I can see how your friends would think it was taken from a book, just because it's so good! Great job!
7/25/2005 c1 A B Lewis
Hmm... You should read one of my stories... Oh, what is it called? Let me check... Ah, right. "Hey". It's kind of like this. But I think yours is a bit better.
3/20/2005 c1 56from beneath the bell jar
wow ... very... i don't know, but wow
5/30/2004 c1 Decollage
I know what you mean. But then I fixed it for me because I was kinda scared. Yeah. Very cool poem, I love the way you write.
10/18/2003 c1 594JoyfullyStruggling
woah, Ive felt like thsi before, I love teh whole concept, just love it
9/24/2003 c1 Static Black
This is very good indeed. Wonderful... kinda of.

Tara
9/13/2003 c1 42Almost Infamous
Wow. This is very nice. It's well written, and has a powerful impact to it. I know that I can definetly relate to this, and as hard as I've tried, I couldn't write a suitable poem from it. You captured the emotions perfectly. Again, very well written, very good job.

Write on!

Bianca
7/29/2003 c1 Cynicallia
First, I'd like thank your for being my first reviewer on this half of the fiction site. This poem reminds me my old self, staring at the mirror and listening to what the other girl had to tell me. We got along pretty well most of the time, though. Lovin' the simplicity of it.

~Cyn
7/28/2003 c1 40twisted little secret
Very touching and true, however what we see in a mirror is just the outer casing, though we can shape it to resemble the inside. A wonderful piece, and the last lines speak so much, overall the poem is maginificent smaking of the pain of realisation.

Wonderful.