for Nothing

1/31/2004 c1 46fall3nang3l
I really like this poem! It's officially going on my favorites! Great poetry! Keep on writing! Take Care! :)
8/22/2003 c1 133S.C. Preclarus Noctis
that was great. it was very quick and straight to the point.
8/8/2003 c1 24Mel Raye
wow..great poem.
8/6/2003 c1 53Lidless Eye
Although I never liked formats that used very short lines, because they don't tend to show much creativity, you were somewhat of an exception here. I could definitely feel the emotion come from it. Nice job!
8/5/2003 c1 5PlayMateMisfit
needless to say i LOVE the format...and even without it this peice would still be good. ^-^ keep thoughts n images on paper,

~misfit
8/5/2003 c1 612simpleplan13
Wow... I really like that poem a lot & i know how it feels and i love hte format its so cool!
8/1/2003 c1 3Angerona
usualy i would go on to say how much i loved this poem, but i feel a poem such as this deserves something deeper that that. This is poem in every sence of the word it is everything i want and everything i need, this is raw this is fresh, this is more orginal then i have ever seen before, despite tha fact the consepet of wanting some one way becuse you feel you'll hurt them, or disapoint them, or mess up thier life has been done so many times before. you have brought new life to it. Your form is most sertainly off the beaten path, which i abmire to no end. This is what poetry is all about cutting your self and letting your blood drip on to the paper taking the fiber that is you with it.

~Angerona the Goddess of Death~

Don't mind me i am crazy, but people seem to like that kinda thing.
7/26/2003 c1 1Dotto
Wow, I like it! Unique and well written
7/25/2003 c1 57teh tarik
I loved this piece. All the emotions were really clearly expressed in this piece.
7/25/2003 c1 15BecomingMyself
...I read your latest work, number 1 till 7 and I still think you are good at writing your poetry...

Look at the amount of reviews you have and the positive feedback you have gotten.

Keep writing!

Thanks for reviewing my work...
7/21/2003 c1 171Shelila
I like the way you made your lines, it expresses how you feel well. This is really good.

~Shelila~
7/21/2003 c1 161chairmanmeow
A rather scary thought. I've experienced though... and a lot of times as well. Great piece!
7/20/2003 c1 59kep
i like this, it's good. the phrasing, the overall structure, the language, all very good. and i especially like the message you're getting across.
7/17/2003 c1 45Grendel
What a piece! Fantastic the way you play with the structure and the words at the same time. Very very good!
7/13/2003 c1 35Krikoris
I thought the layout added more to the poem, although the poem itself kicked ass. I am never one to write good poetry, I have a tendency to ramble on and on, resulting in stories rather than poeticicity (I just made up that word)

As I previously commented, the poem kicked ass. I have said earlier,(I think I did) that you are my favorite poet (besides my darling Edgar, of course...ok your my favorite fp.net) because I can relate to what you are saying, and I can visualize, and those are the two most important factors in deciding whether you like a poem or not. Even if you don't like what the poem is saying to you, if you can relate and see it in your head, the poem has done what it was meant to do.

Oh boy, damn it. I rambled. Rambling is bad for a poet. Erm lets see, you emailed me and said that you wanted me to write more poetry, and I just put up a new one, so, ya. And I am under the works of two more.

I was in a bad mood.

Oh shit, long review/ramble! As always, love your work.

Krikoris