for The Legend of Ezmeralda

7/11/2003 c9 JessCah
That was a GREAT story. I loved it. I can't wait to read the sequeal, (if there is one!) That was just awesome!
7/9/2003 c1 Sucre a la Creme
WOW! Great story! Can't wait to read the rest!

Sucre a la Creme.
7/9/2003 c2 5The Mighty Dustmite
Oh, yeah, I forgot, 'hers' is what hours are in that world. So, no, it's not a type. Just as Dawntime is around 7:00 and Maysdon and Solsday are days of the week and on and on...
7/9/2003 c1 FishingGuy
Can't wait to read the next instalment, Might Dustmite! Very intriguing story, well done!

One little typo? "...take out the flashlight, though it was hardly two (HERS) past dawntime..."
7/8/2003 c4 Malone the Freak
THAT WAS AMAZING! what a great story, mel, you've got a real good talent. you should be an author when you get older ;)
7/8/2003 c1 Tiamat
HOLY FREHOLIES! THAT IS FLIPPING GOOD! I didn't know you could write that well. The Albino looks crappy next to this. :'(

And Felix. FELIX! I THINK SOMEONE'S BEEN STUFFING THEIR FACE WITH TOO MUCH GOLDEN SUN RECENTLY! FELIX! RIGHT, YOU CAN JUST PULL IN THE LIGHTHOUSES AND THE ELEMENTAL STARS NOW!

Hmph-anyway, I'm jealous now. I'm probably going to beat the crap out of you tomorrow.
7/7/2003 c1 The Mighty Dustmite
One forgotten thing: This story is dedicated to Lori, because she may be odd, but she's my friend. So there. :P
7/6/2003 c1 TemporaryEternity