for Stacey's Lullaby

6/6/2005 c1 CielNombreUnDeesse
wow.. that's like so sad. um...i know this review is like 2 years late but yea... that's like so sad...(and i can barely feel emotions so that's a lot coming from me)
6/30/2004 c1 10cinderella-ashes
i know you wrote this a while ago, but I'm just reading it now, I really like it, I just recently lost someone too, and the things you say about this person are lovely
12/19/2003 c1 98Force1295
Oh my... This is just magnificent. I got chills again. That's a good sign, btw. I am at a loss of words
7/12/2003 c1 An Anonymous Vampire
Very Good
7/8/2003 c1 89Stoffpferd
Wow, this is so sad! I can relate to this feeling when a beloved person dies...

"Life goes on,

But we can't move,

Stuck in this moment,

Still shocked by the news.

It can't be happening,

It's not for real,"

Exactly what I still feel about a friend's suicide. It's still so damn painful that I cry for her, although it happened more than a year ago... . It's hard to accept death as a part of life, but it is... . Well...you wrote a very beautiful poem, keep it up!

~Stoffpferd~
7/7/2003 c1 14selah
Death is very real and often hard for people to deal with. Our little town recently went through a similar situation. Your poem says it all without being to harsh or sugary.

keep writing.

selah~
7/7/2003 c1 161Shy Cutie89
oh, that is so sad but really good also. I am so sorry. but I do have to say that it is really very good.
7/6/2003 c1 26IcyDevil27
This is really sad! I'm sorry for your loss! I wouldn't know what to do if I lost a close friend! This is a really sweet poem and I'm sure that your friend is proud from the great beyond.