for Plea of the Ghost & The Angel of Death

2/24/2006 c1 kuenhckihgzer
Ah revenge... sweet, sweet revenge...But beware of the poison's sweet taste, sugar can be bitter. This is nicely written, looks like poetry isn't so bad after all...
11/10/2003 c1 8Poison Oak
Very enjoyable, it has a very natural feel to it. If only there were one , besides whoever God is, to damn those who destroy themselves and others. Revenge is bittersweet though, its is satifying and yet leaves a huge gaping hole through the self. I've been there, am there, and will be there. The doesnt close and it truly does become ones religion, but a religion that eats at the soul. Revenge and anger give one power but weakens them at the very same time. These feelings are two faced, and God, being the only being with the capacity to be truly twofaced, is the only one who could and has mastered the understanding of these mannerisms. I wish I could be the angel of death for I belive I have enough anger but maybe that the problem. Anyway the stucture is very good and I hope you write more Poetry because you have a talent for it.