for The Golden Egg

1/24/2004 c1 4Horizon Passage
This is an extremely interesting piece of work. Is it going to be continued?
Thank you so much for reviewing my story. It was extremely kind of you. You're an extremely talented writer!
1/7/2004 c1 Astor
Deikon, I think its awesome, i dont think anyone else could have put feelings of hope and sorrow and happiness and surprise in a better way, I think its awesome def. my favorite thing by you, and i think its GWEAT cause you GWEATEST writer ever and i know i'm right cause i win by default and Katterree Fengari has no idea the meaning behind your poem, so ignore it. :)
12/8/2003 c1 29Katterree Fengari
hm...it is interesting...lovely extended metaphor...wish I knew excately what it was tho...I'd probably have to use my brain tho...
K, um- it's in story format, and I don't think you should consider it a poem just because it's a descriptive piece.
Also, the line "the yolk ooze and slither across the floor whilst their eggs come crashing down" doesn't make sense to me, because are you saying that the yolk is on the floor at the same time as the egg is falling? Wouldn't the stuff have to come out of the egg After the egg crashed, and after it finished falling?
I do like the ending tho.
8/14/2003 c1 10sleepy fox spirit
Did you know that you don't accept anonymous reviews? Just wondering. ^.~

Hmm... The imagery was simple, and yet... *tilts head to the side* I saw it perfectly. The rhyme scheme added a certain element that I really liked, and I love the message it conveyed. An egg is certainly a different way of putting it, though. I like it! ^.^

Keep writing! And thanks for your review!

~ Purra ^^~