for The RunOn Conundrum

7/23/2006 c1 8my ego is far from real
really funny and good I liked it the whole run on thing but calm down k
10/9/2005 c1 13misterfuzzums EXTREME
I'm scarred for life. My grammar will never be the same.

Thank you.
5/10/2005 c1 Oracular Echo
Hah...nice...we all need some run on sentences sometime.
12/8/2004 c1 20Kaye90
Wow. You went from Bee Gees to Ben Franklin in five minutes flat. I'm impressed! So the Flatliner thing actually happened to you? So lets see if we can trace this: from Bee Gees to pity fandom to sucky soccer teams to names of sucky soccer team to a tick to burned leg hair to fat freaks in particle board shacks to women with wax lips to running over said fat freaks to a branch in the road to decapitating someone in a most violent way to Bizarro from Zambor to a dream-movie to Ben Franklin. Wow. Did you actually have a dream about a zombie movie with Ben Franklin in it?Cant wait to read more of your stuff!-Kaye90
8/4/2004 c1 56Jesse Cote
Oh my God. That was awesome! One giant fucking run-on sentance. Definetly humorous. Yeah... And I now have to go through my reviewing ritual.
Favorite line... well, part of a line I guess: "...and if I ever catch this kid I’m going to rip his head off and shove it up his pooper so that he has to eat with his butt and take dumps out of his neck hole like some nightmarish Bizarro kid from the planet Zombor..."
Great writing... I wanna hear another one...
Coté
7/31/2004 c1 7Jack Lumber
good stuff!
10/29/2003 c1 Grimsister
hm, yummy, tasts of insanity...

Communisum is over rated. Tyrany is were it's at. Trust me, its all about the slaves. Plus what fun is common good if there aren't any slaves?

hm, nice hottie slaves...named Raul...
7/10/2003 c1 Vanquish1
well I'm not going to email you, last time I did that you send me a picture of a anime-angle flipping me off, so you keep the story ey ?

Well its sort of nice to read the rantings of someone insane, but since I have no other way to fill my time here, next to doing actuall work, I'm not someone to flame anyone for anything.

PS: are you still looking for people to join your army ? I've always wondered what my great city of Amsterdam would look like with a big red flag on our Dam-square.

Lemme know !