for Remnants

1/11/2010 c1 Emily
This is a very well written story... thanks for posting it...:)
8/10/2008 c1 99Dreamers-Requiem
wow...just wow. such a powerful story. and i like how its not clear if the narrator is also a ghost or not, kind of you can make your own mind up. and the descriptions...i've only even been on the london underground once but everything you said there kinda dragged me back...especially the bits about the rats. again amazing story.
12/20/2005 c1 23Kaede Kitsurani
I enjoyed that. Not the violence but the beauty. You have a way with words, you know that?
11/6/2003 c1 whatsapenname
it takes someone reallt deep to pull drama out of a subway, squirrels, flourescent lighting, and some purple sequens. i hate squirells.
2/10/2001 c1 Lovely Waffles
Short, but good...the description and wording is nice. I like how you told it- it's got a sort of 1920s feel to it.
8/5/2000 c1 misty
oooohhh spooky. That was good, i liked it. write some more please
4/11/2000 c1 Jade Phoenix
It is interesting, the way you tell the story from a first person's view. Short but intense, I like it. There is something that bugs me though, that part about "arm around her waste", I think you meant "waist", don't you? Sometimes, tiny mistakes can spoil a perfectly good story.
4/11/2000 c1 Danni
That was great! You are such a talented writer. It reminded me of Anne Rice. Though I'm still working on my ability to write horror, I still know what good Edgar Alan Poe kind of stuff really is. I would love you read any of your other work.
4/11/2000 c1 RD Rivero
Sad and scary, the atmosphere is intense and constant through out. This is a gem of a short story and I highly recomend it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service