for Trapped

12/21/2003 c1 Chrissy
well what can i say, every 1 feels like that at some point in there lives. yup im defenetly out of wit and humer. the only insitful thing left to say is... im proud of you kid, i'm proud, and always was proud, and will for ever be proud to have been known as one of your frends.
shit that was deep lol.
good luck
8/30/2003 c1 11T III
for some reason when i first looked at this i thoght that i wouldnt like it but once i read it again i found it growing on me, its an incredibly emotional piece but done in an interestingly simple style. your style here is incredibly strong and i get the feeling of some sort of iambic pentameter type stuff (although as far as i can see it isnt present just it gives that sort of feel) ok im going to stop before i say something really stupid lol

taffy
8/30/2003 c1 Texas KC JOnes
Deep man as i said before keep working on it
7/17/2003 c1 DonnaKebab
Hey there, it be the Kebab. I didn't know you were on here lol, wow, this is so mint, very thought provoking ^_^

Well done :)

-DonnaKebab!
7/15/2003 c1 Captain Cornflake aka You Know Who IT Is Dude
Wahey...first one of your poems o've read and i have to say, i'm impressed, i had no idea you could stuff like this...well you learn something new every day...well done bub... ::Clap clap::

Flake'
7/13/2003 c1 59kep
This is a very good piece. Although I am quite glad that I don't have to worry, I was scared at first! But honestly I really like this poem, from the good descriptive language that you use, the way that it's staright to the point; there's no excess wordage, down to the cutting end. Overall it conveys a depth of feeling that many people would fall short of, excellent.