for The Rogue Blueberry

10/2/2003 c1 7AethraZip
Hello! You reviewed my story, Under Meteors, and I'm returning the favor.

(Please don't think me cheap for reviewing a poem in return for a chapter. My reasoning is this: I barely have time to write, much less read, so please forgive me. When I have time, I will R&R a story.)

This is a great poem, though. I liked the phrase 'pustule of toxicity'. I know what it's like to bite into a rotten blueberry, and your poem captured the.. um.. *tries to think of word* oh yes! Your poem captured the essence of the rotted blueberry, and how angry it makes one to find that they've been cheated.. by a *blueberry*, nonetheless.

You can tell I'm a writer by my eloquent reviews, eh?..

Anyway, if you continue reading Under Meteors, I hope you like it. And I will read your stories as soon as time allows.

~Zippy
8/30/2003 c1 11The Lady Assassin
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! I love it! Short, simple, and so incredibly true! It shoves a simple "knowledge" back into the light for you to notice as though new once more.
8/21/2003 c1 138Lina Inverse
Good imagery!
8/20/2003 c1 doormi
eek! im totally relating here. ::silently cries over her picked blackberries::

[alter-ego]: we've been on a rampage ever since reading waltraute's stories...

so we just happened to track YOU down! Isn't that nice?
8/19/2003 c1 54Werecat99
That was very vivid. And very powerful, at the same time. Now I feel like washing my mouth to get rid of the bitterness...

Good work.
8/17/2003 c1 32aulliana
Ugh, I've had a few bad blueberries in my day... both literally and metaphorically speaking here... at first I could almost taste it (**gag**) and then at the end it turns out to be more symbolic of something else. I like it.
8/11/2003 c1 126swift sky silver
this was an interesting perspective. i have had my experiences in tasting bad blueberries but i never used it to write a poem. this was nice. keep writing=0)
8/11/2003 c1 64not sure yet
love the idea of this one, muchly good flow and well written, interesting as well, awesome job
8/7/2003 c1 132mizu no kokoro
naw, blueberries are goods. but i get ur point.
8/4/2003 c1 87Romantic Squirrel
O.K...ya...that was a little out there, but good use of words.
7/29/2003 c1 27Brighty
What was that about? *puzzled* Actually, a nice metaphor, though I couldn't tell what it was supposed to represent.
7/20/2003 c1 12Blessed Sacrament
I must say, nice metaphor, good imagery. Cool! Keep writing stuff, you need more poetry...
7/17/2003 c1 12Naamela
I'm coming back from Italy tomorrow! I don't wanna leave...okay, that was my mandatory gripe, now on to the review:

Love the title. And the line breaks were cool, especially the last sentence. Although I find it hard to picture blueberries being evil, it was a good metaphor...